Chewy is one of our favorite merchants where you can find everything for your cat at amazing prices, every day. They are the most trusted and convenient online destination for cat parents. They strive to deliver the best products with the best service and the success is measured by the happiness of the people and cats they serve.
The Hottest Deals for Cats
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Cats
No one likes going through a breakup – it is a bad situation for everyone involved. However, there is only so much crying and eating ice cream you can do until you need to get back out there and feel like yourself again. For a fashionista, that means putting on your best outfit and showing it off.
There is no better way to get an outfit you feel amazing in than to buy something new.
Here are a few items that it is absolutely fine to buy after a breakup:
Ready to be the center of attention again? After a long-term relationship, you probably don’t have any great dresses to just go out and dance in. You don’t need just any little black dress – you need one that is going to turn every eye toward you and give you the pick of the rebound.
Find a little black dress that offers something extra – like sequins, glitter, feathers, a low cut back, or all of the above. Don’t be afraid to be overdressed!
We rarely feel prettier than we do when we are strutting around in a fantastic pair of high heels. After a breakup, invest in a pair of strappy heels that make you walk just a little bit taller. You can pair them with your LBD from above, or just wear them out and about where you know your ex will be.
Just make sure you can walk in them – in case you do see him and you want to walk away quickly.
Something For Underneath
Even if you aren’t ready to move on completely yet, you still want to feel like you have your groove back. The best way to do that is to know you have a secret – especially one that is dainty and lacy. You’ll move differently and feel different in your clothing – and if someone gets to see it, they will be in for a surprise.
Make sure this isn’t a piece of clothing that you have any good memories with your ex in, because that could make you feel worse.
Revenge Body Worthy
While a “revenge body” isn’t the best term in the world – there is something to be said about getting into a better workout routine post-breakup. After eating all of that ice cream and sitting around all day, you are probably feeling pretty bad. Instead of sulking, get out and get your muscles working – you’ll feel better. If you get into better physical shape in the process, more power to you.
Buy a few new pieces of workout gear to really bring home that need to be healthier.
Remember how amazing you are and that surviving after a breakup is all part of the process – you’ll get there and you’ll be more fabulous than before.
You’ve probably heard people with brown eyes lament and long for any other eye color. You might even hear them say, “Brown eyes are boring.” Well, actually, they’re probably the most versatile color to play off and enhance eye makeup! People with brown eyes don’t just have one perfect eye makeup look…they have dozens! So, truly, when you figure out what enhances those brown eyes, the rest is pure fun!
- What hue are your brown eyes? – To find what makeup look works best, we’ve got to figure out what shade of brown eyes you have. A good rule of thumb is that whatever your shade of eye (deep, medium, light), your best colors are usually found on the same level of colors. For instance, deep brown eyes usually look best with darker shadows, and can withstand darker liner…and so on.
- What shape are your brown eyes? – For the purposes of eye shadow application techniques, you will need to do some research on the shape of your eyes. Are they small, large, protruding, almond, hooded, wide set, close set? Once you find the shape, you will find the application technique that best enhances them.
- Don’t skip the basics – What are the basics? Primer and under-eye concealer, to be precise. Before any eye makeup look, on any eye color, you need to make sure that there’s a clean canvas. Primer ensures your shadow and liner stays put (or else why put it on in the first place?), and concealer eliminates any darkness or unevenness that may distract from your lovely eyes.
- Find your best colors – Each brown eye hue has a corresponding set of optimal colors that will help create the perfect eye makeup look for you. Dark brown – forest greens, dark grays, deep plums. Medium brown – purples, greens, coppers. Light brown – neutrals, golds, vibrant greens.
- Liner – Depending on the shape and shade of your eyes, as well as the eye look you are aiming for, there are a plethora of eyeliner colors and techniques you can employ! Just remember to stick with the colors levels that correspond to your eye shade (for instance, the lighter your eye color, the more you will need to avoid black liner). And don’t be afraid to add color with the liner: a plum or vibrant purple, a navy or bright blue.
- When in doubt, go for smokey! – It’s hard to beat a smokey eye, no matter what your eye color. Brown eyed beauties like Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman, and Kim Kardashian all love to rock a smokey look. Following the guidelines from steps 1-4 above, you should be able to create a smokey eye that you can turn to time and time again.
- Brows are crucial – Nothing ruins a beautiful eye look faster than a messy brow. Detect your perfect eyebrow shape, trim and groom them, define the arch. If your eyebrows are naturally light, they may tend to wash out your look. So, invest in an eyebrow tinting kit. Darkening by even one or two shades will make a huge difference to for your perfect eye makeup look, and your whole face, in general.
- Mascara is a must – You can’t have a perfect eye look without mascara of some sort. If your lashes are naturally light, consider sticking to a dark brown mascara (instead of black). And even if you don’t think it will make a difference, curl your lashes first! What good is knowing how to curl your eyelashes, if you don’t take a moment to do it? It will open up the look of your eyes like you won’t believe!
- A finishing touch of highlighter – No eye makeup is complete without highlighter. Sweep a light shimmering cream or pink color under your brow and in your tear duct to finish your look.
So, you have brown eyes, do you? You’ve got the best of the best, kid. The only eye color with no contrasting or complimentary eye color on the color wheel, as a brown-eyed baby, you can practically wear any color! Your perfect eye makeup is pretty much all of them…so get out there and flaunt it!
We know the frustration that can sometimes come from looking at the fashion magazines and then trying those looks on our own body type. More often than not, those fashion mag styles just don’t look right on us. Some even manage to look downright hideous. But it’s not your body shape that’s to blame. Would you blame your size 8 foot for not fitting a size 5 shoe? Of course not. The key to looking better is to know what works on your unique apple-shaped body. Once you know that, you can take inspiration from the fashion mag pics and make those outfits your own!
What identifies an apple-shaped figure? Typically, apple-shaped figures are known as “top heavy.” You likely have broad shoulders and a full bust, waist, and upper back. You might also have thinner arms, legs, and hips, since you tend to gain weight around your middle. The key to dressing an apple shape is to draw attention away from your waist.
What to avoid:
- Patterns/pictures that will draw attention to your middle
- Any belt, especially those that are thick, will only highlight your mid-section
- Clingy material
- Shirts/dresses that are much too big, thinking that more fabric will camouflage your belly. It won’t…it will only make you look bigger.
Tops: Go for v-necks and slightly plunging necklines; those will help to elongate the look of your torso while camouflaging your middle. And even though you are an apple shape, you can still emphasize that small portion of your upper waist, right under your bust line with empire-waist tops. You can also try wrap tops that drape loosely over your belly.
Jackets: Belted jackets can help create the look of a thinner waist. But in general, coats, jackets, and blazers look great on you when worn open, as this creates a long visual vertical line, lessening the roundness of your middle. In terms of length, make sure the coat ends mid-thigh or longer. Shorter coats only serve to draw attention to your middle.
Bottoms: Pants are one article of clothing for you that can contain lots of embellishment, especially around pockets. Look for trousers with a flat-front and slightly flared bottoms, which will help to create balance with your mid-section. Wide legs would also tend to work well at balancing you out.
Dresses: Look for A-line, empire, and wrap dresses. All of these will help to create the illusion of a waist, without drawing attention to your belly since they nip in and then flow out and away from your problem area. Skirts should be A-line, and you can even get away with shorter lengths, since your legs are an asset!