Collectif is one of our favorite brands! We are now reviewing the brand's products and will soon publish our findings!
The Hottest Deals for Collectif
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Collectif
Almost everyone loves to wear black – it is a color that is almost always in style, always has great design, and makes your body look much better. However, there is more to embracing your inner witchy woman than just wearing black – it is going above and beyond and looking like you are well put together, strong, and ready to take on anyone or anything that steps in your way.
How can you bring more black and that witchy style into your wardrobe? Here are a few different ways to upgrade your black from simple to positively witchy:
Witches are inherently attractive and sensual characters. You have to embrace your sensuality and feel great in whatever you wear. The best way to do that is to wear a dress that not only hugs your curves, but it gives you curves you didn’t even know you had. Even better, find a dress that makes you feel like you can conquer the world.
Dresses with some pleating or gathering that covers up your problem areas and show off your great ones – like a high slit on the leg or a low cut back will help you to feel that confidence.
In Hidden Places
One of the best things about witchy fashion is that you don’t have to worry about someone judging you if you are completely confident in what you are wearing. However, hiding your strength can sometimes work in your favor even more than showing it off can.
Adding some subtle black socks or even lingerie can help you to bring that strength from within yourself and show the world just what you are made of.
Go For the Literal
One great way to embrace witches is to literally wear them and show them off whenever you can. Telling people that you know your strength can be incredibly special as well. It doesn’t have to be a giant Halloween-esque sweater like your grandmother used to wear (but it totally can be). Instead, go for something chic and simplistic that has a lot of design thought put into it – like this fantastic Alexander McQueen scarf.
On Your Lips
Witches always know just how beautiful they are, and wearing makeup that grabs the attention of everyone in the room is a fantastic way to highlight your natural beauty. A great dark red lipstick that is a little vampy and a little witchy is always classic. Wine shades, blacks, and even dark browns can also be a great addition to your style.
Just remember to exfoliate before you apply these lipsticks!
Don’t Forget the Shoes
What witchy woman would be complete without a fantastic pair of heels? Witches rarely walk around in flats, after all. Find shoes that are spiked, pointy, and completely luxurious. Shoes change everything about the way your body moves, how your outfit looks, and even how other people view you.
You don’t have to wait for Halloween to come to embrace your inner witch. Instead, you can celebrate it all year round.
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!
The New Year not only brings new possibilities for you, but also for your wardrobe! There are some very exciting new trends upcoming for 2016, but you don’t need to break the bank keeping with the times. By just adding a few key trend pieces to the pieces you already own, you can both embrace the best of 2016 fashion while staying true to your own unique style. We’d give a big cheers to that!
Anything orange – You’ve got to retrain your brain…orange is not just for Summer. It’s a fun and fresh color to ring in the new year, and just a pop of it in your outfit will go a long way. Or, of course, you can always go full-on, all-over orange too, but be sure to balance it out with nudes and neutrals.
Pleats – Unlike the giant-sized pleats of 2015, the pleats trending for 2016 are thinner, tighter, more delicate knife-pleats. These can help to keep a much more tailored look while remaining completely feminine.
Flat mules – These are the evolution of the popular flats of 2015. Flat mules might actually be considered the fashion “mullets” of the shoe world…business in the front, party in the back! But aside from all that, they are oh-so-comfortable.
The half-moon purse – Another evolution on a huge 2015 fashion trend, the half-moon purse is the next cross-body purse…only more structured, and a bit cuter. It has all the convenience of its cross-body cousin and all the roomy functionality of the bucket bag. A perfect combo!
Off-the-shoulder halter – The 2016 version of the classic halter has a higher neck, creating all the drama quite high up and drawing the eye to your neck and shoulders. The thin straps keep it graceful and delicate, while your bare shoulders keep it sexy.
Netting – From the finest mesh to the chunkiest open-weave, many of 2016’s styles will be incorporating netting into the mix. It instantly makes any piece of clothing a bit more fun and approachable, not to mention wearable.
Marled knits – The early months of 2016 will see tons of fashionistas donning light sweaters in lovely and muted marled knits. The contrasting and complementary mix of thread colors softens the overall look and gives added dimension.
Light denim – Denim will always be in fashion, year after year, and 2016 will see it more wearable and versatile than ever! The denim of 2016 is thinner, softer, and will be seen in all forms of new and fabulous wardrobe staples.