Chewy is one of our favorite merchants where you can find everything for your dog at amazing prices, every day. They are the most trusted and convenient online destination for dog parents. They strive to deliver the best products with the best service and the success is measured by the happiness of the people and dogs they serve.
The Hottest Deals for Dogs
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Dogs
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
Ever since we all started using our phones as clocks, we have gotten away from wearing watches, which are really great pieces of jewelry that can last a lifetime. However, there are signs that fashion is shifting back toward using watches as focal points of outfits. Here are a few pieces to start building your collection before everyone else does:
A classic watch is something that will never go out of style. These are the watches that have metallic accents, neutral colors, and can basically work with any outfit, from a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a business suit.
If you are going to invest in a watch of this kind, ensure that it comes with a sturdy band for daily wear.
Watches you wear the to grocery store or to the movies are different than watches you’d wear elsewhere. They are made to be worn and roughed up a little bit. That doesn’t mean that they have to lack style, however. Instead, go with a unique wrap-around watch or something that has a gimmicky finish to it. That will help you to dress down any outfit but still have the feeling and appearance of a great watch.
In general, we tend to overlook gold jewelry and watches because we don’t always wear it. So much of fashion today caters to silver jewelry. However, a gold watch is a classic that is never going to go out of style. Just having one around is important, whether you have no other gold jewelry or you do.
Go for a gold in a shade that you like – if you don’t like yellow gold, go for something lighter or a beautiful rose gold color.
There are a few designers out there who make some of the funkiest, funniest watches to wear. These have bright colors, interesting dial options, and even bright bands. These aren’t going to be the watches that you wear on a daily basis, but rather the ones that will give you a little bit of a laugh when you need one.
Let’s be honest, we all dream about owning a Rolex or some watch adorned in diamonds. For most of us, that isn’t quite a reality just yet. However, you can get the next best thing by finding a watch that is decked out with some rhinestones or some glitter. You won’t get quite the same look, but they can be fun to wear when you want to have a little extra glamor.
Something For Play
Do you exercise a lot? Go on runs or go kayaking? You likely will want a watch for those activities (especially if you don’t want to get your phone wet) but don’t have one that you want to beat up. Investing in a great sports watch is the perfect way to motivate yourself to get out there and get moving.
A great watch is a piece that you can hold onto forever and even pass to your children. However, having one watch is never going to be enough for all that life throws at you. These are just a few of the watches you will need to have a truly complete collection.
Many people believe that they cannot wear yellow at all because of their complexion, skin tone, hair color, or some other reason. However, it is actually one of the most beautiful colors for all skin tones, you just have to know how to wear it. Sometimes it means not wearing it right next to your face and other times it means wearing a slightly different shade.
Here are five simple ways to add this beautiful color to your wardrobe:
In Your Removable Accessories
If you still aren’t willing to commit to yellow, adding something small and distinct can really help you to extend your wardrobe. Something as simple as glasses can draw the eye to your face, but you don’t always have to wear them. Make sure that your glasses fit properly so that they aren’t sliding around your face.
On Your Head
Maybe wearing yellow in a professional setting still isn’t your favorite idea. That’s fine! Instead, adding something with just a good yellow undertone can really help to push you to bring it into your wardrobe more. Start small by incorporating a great, fun beanie into your wardrobe. Beanies are great because we don’t take ourselves too seriously when we wear them.
In Your Jewels
Of course, we all love to wear some bling. However, there is something truly special about a yellow diamond or jewel. It is so delicate and special, adding a bit of sparkle where we just need it. Many people are willing to dip their toes into wearing more yellow when they do it with a great pair of statement earrings, a good ring, or even with some resin bangle bracelets.
Go For Kitschy
Once again, if you aren’t completely comfortable wearing yellow, you can combine two of the other tricks we’ve taught: use something removable and something that isn’t serious. A funny purse or clutch is a great way to attract attention and feel comfortable with adding a color you don’t usually use. There are plenty of options out there in the world of clutches – little bags that will add that pop of color without going too far.
Keep It Away From Your Face
Keeping yellow away from your face may make you more comfortable. In fact, you might even forget that you are wearing it at all. Many people don’t think about their shoes unless they are uncomfortable, so that is a great place to put some yellow. Bright shoes are another way to make your wardrobe seem interesting but still seem professional – so go for something like yellow heels or a good pair of loafers.
How are you going to incorporate yellow into your wardrobe?