J.Crew offers timeless outfits for Women, Men, and Children and is style over fashion. Today's colorful and playfully patterned collections for women and men_the result of freewheeling experimentation and adaptation_are full of pieces you can wear many ways; suiting and dresses pair as well with sneakers as they do with sweaters, khakis and more.
Shopping at Zappos is a great way to spread your horizons when it comes to your shoes. Hard to get shoes for J Crew, hard to find sizes, and collaborations are king on Zappos. Even better, you can find some of the best deals on higher end shoes. For women (or men) who have unusual shoe sizes, either bigger, smaller, wider, or narrower, Zappos offers you the widest range. Of course, there is no better place to shop for J Crew, especially if you need something a little left of center.
Most importantly, Zappos has a great customer support system that allows you to return your shoes if they don’t fit or they aren’t just what you wanted.
The Hottest Deals for J Crew
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for J Crew
You’re seeing it everywhere right now. The dark lip trend is in magazines, on the runways, even strutting up and down the city streets and sipping at the local coffee shop. You might be thinking, “That trend isn’t for me. I’ll never be able to pull that look off.” But guess what? You soooo can! And here’s how…
- Pick the right shade – Rest assured, there is a lush, dark hue for each and every skin tone out there. If you have fair to medium tone skin, try versions of purple-based merlot colors. For those with medium to olive skin tones, try hues of burgundy with a more terra cotta base. Deep tone skin can really push the boundaries of deep and dark, so try a merlot with a bit of black or brown.
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate – You’ll hear this tip in almost every lip color guide…because it honestly makes a huge difference to how color glides on and looks. If your lips are dry, cracked, and flaky, any lip color will get stuck in the cracks and crevices…but a dark lip color will look positively atrocious. Scrub gently with a product like Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, or Bliss Fabulips. You can also use something simple like olive oil and sugar. Then wipe with a warm, damp cloth and follow with a non-waxy moisturizer.
- Check your upper lip – You may not think it will make a difference, but trust us, it will. Wearing a dark lip color will draw attention to…yep, you guessed it…your lips. Not only can the dark color get snagged on the tiny hairs, but the hairs can also cast a shadow on that upper lip. Both of which will draw the wrong type of attention. And bleaching the hair won’t work. So, go the distance and remove the hair completely.
- Let your skin glow – Dark lips will tend to highlight any blotchiness or imperfections in the skin, so even it up and make it glow as much as possible. That means scrubbing and exfoliating your face, removing any little patches of dry skin, then applying a skin brightening BB or CC cream, which will also help to even things up and get you glowing. After all, you want a clean, even canvas for those bold lips!
- Even the base – Everyone’s lips have some sort of natural hue, and sometimes, that hue can throw off a perfectly wonderful deep Winter lip color. So after applying foundation, dab on a bit to your lips and blend. You’re not looking to completely white-out your own hue, you just want to tone it down a bit so that the lip color reads true when you apply it.
- Strategically line – Lining when applying a dark lip color can be tricky. If you make a mistake, it will be very The best way to line a dark lip is to start with a nude color. Line just outside your natural lip line and blend away from your lip. The will not only help to keep the lip color from running, it will also make the color itself pop. Next, apply a liner in a similar shade to your lip color to just the area of your cupid’s bow and the middle portion of your bottom lip. Next, apply the lip color with a lip brush, to give you more control over color placement.
And there you go! Perfectly luscious, perfectly beautiful deep, dark lips for the Winter season.
One look through the latest lifestyle magazines and you’ll see that from L.A. to NYC, and everywhere in between, celebrities are donning the most adorable and festive fashions for the holidays. And best of all, it’s easy to add versions of these pieces to your own winter wardrobe without breaking the bank!
Embellished beanie – As spotted on Olivia Palermo, the embellished beanie is a great way to add a bit of holiday sparkle to an otherwise blah winter necessity. You can find one bedazzled with gems, or give some sparkle to a beanie you already own by adding sparkly pins and brooches to it.
Reversible plaid scarf – Who doesn’t love to be bundled in a cozy plaid scarf when the temps get chilly? Miranda Kerr is a big fan, as she’s been seen walking the London streets wrapped up in plaid on more than one occasion this winter. The latest trend however, is for scarves that are reversible, with either a plain or contrasting pattern on the opposite side. So chic!
Faux fur bobble hat – This hat is definitely not just for kids anymore, and a good thing too, because the grown-up version looks completely adorable, as Gwen Stefani has so fashionably shown this season. You can even get a fur pom-pom at any craft store and add it to a beanie hat of your own!
Colored faux fur – Faux fur gives you the all the warmth and glamour of real fur, and the synthetics allow for some fantastic color options. Take a page out of fierce fashionista Vanessa Hong’s book and add a brightly colored faux fur stole to a festive dress this season.
Poncho – The poncho has been a fashionable cold weather staple since the 70s, but today’s versions are much more detailed and interesting than the ol’ hole-cut-in-the-top-of-some-fabric style of the past. The trending ponchos of today add the flair of a wrap/blanket scarf, making the overall visual statement much more impactful, as beautifully illustrated by fashion mavens like Erin O’Connor.
Beret – Huge celebs like Rhianna have been spotted rocking a so-chic beret this winter, from the classic wool style to more cozy and casual chunky knitted styles. A beret can immediately dress-up an otherwise bland outfit, and they always add a touch of originality and quirkiness to your style. An easy and trendy way to keep your head warm this winter!
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!