Jos. A. Bank is not just another menswear retailer. What makes them unique is also what attracted customers to their stores since 1905: a heritage of quality workmanship, an extensive selection of beautifully made, classically styled tailored and casual clothing and prices typically 20 to 30 percent below our competitors'. From men’s suits and dress shirts to sportcoats, custom suits, tuxedo rentals and more, they offer distinctive looks and classic styles for the modern man—including Big & Tall sizes.
The Hottest Deals for
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for
Let’s continue our exploration of the best and brightest of makeup and beauty’s all-time faves. These are the products that have been propelled into the must-have Hall of Fame, not only due to their overwhelming popularity, but for their constant high-quality performance. To get on this list, it’s not enough for a product to have a season of “gotta have it.” Nope. To be named here, a product must go the distance, over and over, to prove its worth. Maybe they came onto the market last year…or last decade…but they all have earned their spots on this list, as well as in our hearts!
- Butter London Nail Foundation – Over the past few years, we’ve come to know and love the bold colors with the cheeky British names. They all really hold their vibrancy, and wear so well. But one of the most unassuming looking Butter London products is also one of the most amazing! The Butter London Nail Foundation works behind the scenes to flawlessly smooth out any ridges and bumps so your finished product has a perfect satin finish.
- Bare Escentuals Powder Foundation – When this foundation first came on the market, no one quite knew what to make of it. A powder foundation… with medium coverage… that was actually good for your skin? What is this magic?! But Bare Essentuals has proven itself year after year, garnering more devotees by the day. No caking. No creasing. No breakouts. No oil. Perfection. Swirl, tap, and buff!
- The Original Beautyblender – It looked like a gimmick at first. And it’s certainly had dozens of copy-cat products claiming to work as well. But there really is only one Beautyblender. The pointy end gets in all those tight spots next to your nose and around your eyes, while the rounded end smooths out all the other spots. The tap-and-rock method, thanks to the sponge’s unique consistency, really helps to get that foundation and concealer blended flawlessly. Airbrush perfect.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – Yes, it’s French, and that does secretly make us feel extra fancy when using it. But that alone wouldn’t get the L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream on this list. The lush 20% shea butter formula absorbs quickly and completely, and the smell is divine! Our purse would feel empty without it (and our hands would definitely be cracked and dry)!
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – For years, beauty science has been trumpeting the effectiveness of Vitamin C in increasing cell turnover and eliminating dark spots and acne scars. But the real genius of the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum is the smooth, fast absorbing gel. Your skin feels instantly moisturized, while under the surface, that Vitamin C is hard at work making you even more beautiful!
Ever since we all started using our phones as clocks, we have gotten away from wearing watches, which are really great pieces of jewelry that can last a lifetime. However, there are signs that fashion is shifting back toward using watches as focal points of outfits. Here are a few pieces to start building your collection before everyone else does:
A classic watch is something that will never go out of style. These are the watches that have metallic accents, neutral colors, and can basically work with any outfit, from a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a business suit.
If you are going to invest in a watch of this kind, ensure that it comes with a sturdy band for daily wear.
Watches you wear the to grocery store or to the movies are different than watches you’d wear elsewhere. They are made to be worn and roughed up a little bit. That doesn’t mean that they have to lack style, however. Instead, go with a unique wrap-around watch or something that has a gimmicky finish to it. That will help you to dress down any outfit but still have the feeling and appearance of a great watch.
In general, we tend to overlook gold jewelry and watches because we don’t always wear it. So much of fashion today caters to silver jewelry. However, a gold watch is a classic that is never going to go out of style. Just having one around is important, whether you have no other gold jewelry or you do.
Go for a gold in a shade that you like – if you don’t like yellow gold, go for something lighter or a beautiful rose gold color.
There are a few designers out there who make some of the funkiest, funniest watches to wear. These have bright colors, interesting dial options, and even bright bands. These aren’t going to be the watches that you wear on a daily basis, but rather the ones that will give you a little bit of a laugh when you need one.
Let’s be honest, we all dream about owning a Rolex or some watch adorned in diamonds. For most of us, that isn’t quite a reality just yet. However, you can get the next best thing by finding a watch that is decked out with some rhinestones or some glitter. You won’t get quite the same look, but they can be fun to wear when you want to have a little extra glamor.
Something For Play
Do you exercise a lot? Go on runs or go kayaking? You likely will want a watch for those activities (especially if you don’t want to get your phone wet) but don’t have one that you want to beat up. Investing in a great sports watch is the perfect way to motivate yourself to get out there and get moving.
A great watch is a piece that you can hold onto forever and even pass to your children. However, having one watch is never going to be enough for all that life throws at you. These are just a few of the watches you will need to have a truly complete collection.
Maybe you passed on wearing a crop top this summer because you didn’t think it would suit you. Did you think that because you’ve got a curvy/pear shaped/plus size/boyish/inverted triangle/busty figure that the crop top was one trend that you’d have to sit out on? Well, there are many different kinds of crop tops, and we’re here to show you that no matter what your shape, come next summer, you can rock one with the best of ‘em!
- Pear-shaped – The pear-shaped body is identified by having narrower shoulders and broader hips, so possibly you thought that a crop top would only accentuate those proportions? Well, if it’s the wrong kind of crop top, then yes, it could. So you should look for one that hits precisely at the vertical center of your rib cage. It is best paired with a high-waisted pencil skirt.
- Plus-sized – The key here is all about proportions and fit, and by fit, we mean that the top should neither be too clingy or too loose. You can opt for a long-sleeved crop top, which is also great for camouflaging any arm insecurities you might have. Pair your top with a full skirt that’s nipped in a the waist, to really flatter your shape.
- Curvy – Kim Kardashian knows her crop tops, you gotta give her that. If you look closely at how she works that style, you’ll notice that her crop tops are always slightly longer, hitting at her natural waist. She usually pairs the top with a form-fitting, high-waisted pencil skirt. Why is her fitting so precise? Because she knows (well…her stylist knows) that the curves immediately on either side of that center point will be highlighted while managing to make her waist look super small!
- Boyish – If you try a small, tight, short crop top on a boyish figure, it will only serve to make that figure look even more boyish and rectangular. Instead, opt for one that is slightly looser in fit, one that will camouflage your possible lack of curves up top. If you pair it with a high-waisted maxi skirt or pair of flowy palazzo pants, the pieces will combine to give the illusion of more curves, while keeping your small waist in focus.
- Inverted triangle – This body shape is identified by having slightly broader shoulders than hips. You might have also heard of it referred to as a “swimmer’s physique.” The most flattering crop top for you will be in a halter style, which will draw attention away from the width of your shoulders and torso, while still emphasizing the smallness of your waist. When paired with a fuller skirt, your feminine curves will be showcased!
- Busty – It’s sometimes tricky to dress a busty figure, since the wrong fit can often lead to the wrong kind of attention. So your crop top needs to be perfect on fit. Not too tight, not too loose. You can opt for a high neck and/or long sleeves to minimize the emphasis on your chest as well. Paired with well-fitting (not tight) trousers, a high-waisted pencil skirt, or a full skirt, your look will be utterly on point!