Mugler creates exceptional fragrances and uses the finest natural and innovative materials, which are often extremely rare. They are bold scents full of character ? original combinations that are instantly recognizable and always unforgettable. Their secret? Restrained, balanced combinations built around two to three overdosed notes. It is utter harmony and pure magic.
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Mugler and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Mugler quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Mugler
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Mugler
We often focus a lot on what to wear and our accessories often find themselves second in the grand scheme of things when we are deciding on an outfit for a night out. It is my honest belief that you can accessorize a simple outfit and make it go from ok to wow with just a few simple statement pieces, so read below for a few simple pieces to help change your outfit from plain to amazing in just a few simple steps.
A great statement necklace
If you have selected a simple, block color outfit such as a plain black jumpsuit or a black top with a pair of black skinny jeans or trousers, a big, bright and bold statement necklace can really pull together and set off your entire outfit. If you feel comfortable select a large, chunky necklace, in block colors to add a bit of color and style to a plain outfit.
A dazzling clutch purse
If you are heading out for the evening you might want to style a simple outfit with a clutch purse. You will find a brightly colored clutch will help to either brighten up a simple outfit or keep a busy outfit looking stylish, elegant and unfussy.
Simple, yet elegant heeled shoes
Shoes are one of the most pivotal parts of any outfit and if you are looking for an elegant look a simple pair of strappy sandals really can help to bring your overall look together. If the weather does not really allow for sandals, which is especially true in many places throughout the winter, then a simple pair of court shoes or heeled boots while work just as well.
A pair of statement earrings
Earrings are a simple addition to your outfit and you can go two ways with them. If you are looking to go simple with your accessories because you have a bit more of a bright or fussy outfit, a simple pair of studs can help to make any outfit look classy. If you feel like your outfit needs more color you can consider a colourful pair of statement earrings.
Do not dismiss hair accessories
If you have longer hair you might want to consider some accessories for your hair. If you have your hair loose around your shoulders you might want to add a simple or sparkling headband. If you are attending a formal event, such as a wedding, a fascinator works well instead of committing to a full on wedding hat. Other hair options include clip in florals or a nice simple hair clip to keep your hair off of your face.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Dress for Success.” Well, that’s easier said than done, especially if your budget is a bit thin. It’s a frustrating Catch-22: you need to dress the part to get a better job, but you can’t afford to dress the part until you get a better job. Luckily, there are some things you can do (yes, even on your current anorexic budget) to plump up your work wardrobe while you climb the corporate ladder.
- Sign up for sale alerts – Many websites, such as ShopItToMe.com, provide customized sale alerts. Simply choose which items you are looking for (in your initial wardrobe-building, focus on wardrobe staples such as pencil skirts, trousers, cardigans, etc.), and the site will email you with alerts when those items go on sale across the internet.
- Know what compliments your figure – If you are pear-shaped, you know to pick styles that hug your waist and flow away from your hips (A-line skirts are great). If you have an hourglass figure, you know you can pull off more body-hugging styles (but try to avoid items that are too clingy). If your figure is more boyish, you know to pick more feminine, flowing pieces. Once you know your body shape, a simple internet search will show you the silhouettes that flatter you the most.
- Find a tailor – Now that you know your best silhouettes, and you’ve found the deepest sales, you will be amazed at the difference a good tailor can make. In the skilled hands of someone who can nip, pin, and sew, a good article of clothing can be transformed into a fantastic article of clothing in no time flat. The best use of a tailor can be seen in that all-important professional wardrobe staple…the suit. Great suits can cost a small fortune, but a suit bought at a less expensive retail chain can be made to look as if it cost a small fortune…and made to look as if it was made for just for you… after your tailor has had their way with it.
- Focus on basics, not Louboutins – Sure those leopard print Louboutins look fierce, but when you are just starting out in the working world, spending an entire month’s salary on one or two pairs of shoes is absolutely ridiculous. And even though your feet will look fab, the rest of you will look like an impulsive, childish noob. You need decent quality shoes in black, brown, and nude. Those will work with just about anything in your closet.
- Invest in undergarments – No, we’re not talking about clearing the sale racks at Victoria’s Secret. We’re talking shapewear and bras. These are your foundation pieces for everything, and if they are ill-fitting, everything looks off. They don’t have to look pretty…they have to work. So go for form over fashion here. And don’t just go after the size you think you are… go get fitted for a bra, which is a free service in many stores.
- Know when to splurge and when to scrimp – There are certain wardrobe pieces that will never go out of style: black trousers, pencil skirts, a classic cashmere sweater, a fitted white button-down shirt, a large leather tote, etc. As you begin shopping with a more skilful eye, and as you begin earning more money, start filtering these “splurge-worthy” pieces into your closet. For now though, stick to the basics, and, most importantly… IGNORE LABLES. Besides, after you get through with the targeted sales, the flattering silhouettes, the shapewear, and the tailor, you’ll look like a million bucks!
Planning to spend some quality time in colder climates this Winter? Think that a sweater and a jacket will get the job done? Guess again! In those chilly regions, where the temps dip into the 20s and 30s, and the wind gets whipping a bit, even ordinary things like walking, sightseeing, and window shopping can be tricky. If you want to stay nice and toasty, without adding big, bulky sweaters and jackets, then you are going to need layers. And these are going to be your most essential pieces…
- Skinny jeans – You love them in the Summer, Spring, and Fall…so why should Winter be any different? Actually, skinny jeans are ideal as a layering piece for so many reasons. Not only do they balance out your body shape when you wear those gorgeous, oversized sweaters, but they work really well with all kinds of Winter footwear, from knee-high boots to brogues to ankle booties. One tip though: try to find a pair with a bit of stretch to them, and don’t get them in a skin-tight size. This will enable you to layer a pair of tights for warmth underneath.
- Thick tights – A good pair of thick tights can be so versatile in the Winter! And by “thick tights” we mean opaque tights that are lined with a thin layer of a fleece-type material. They can be worn alone with a cute skirt or dress, or layered under jeans to help cut the cold and biting wind.
- Thin cashmere sweater – A thin cashmere sweater is not only an all-time wardrobe classic, but it is one of the easiest ways to add warmth without adding bulkiness. It can be layered over a tank, Henley, or even a long-sleeved button-up shirt for the ultimate in preppy chic. In really cold climates, it can even be used as a layer under a thicker sweater.
- Body-con long-sleeved Henley or crew neck shirt – These are some of the best, no-brainer layering pieces you can have in your wardrobe. If shopping for actual “base layers,” these shirts are almost always in a form-fitting Lycra, blended with some type of wool or synthetic fiber, since these will hold in heat much better than cotton. They come in all sorts of colors and look beautiful layered under a flannel or plaid shirt, worn open.
- Pashmina shawl – This, again, is another multi-tasking star for Winter! Much more versatile than a classic narrow scarf, the shawl can folded and worn as a thick and cozy scarf, or it can be opened and worn over your shoulders as a shawl. And if you look online, you’ll find no less than 100 different ways to fold it, wrap it, and wear it!
- Fuzzy socks – Think these are just for bedtime? Think again! They solve one of the epic conundrums of Winter-weather lovers everywhere…how to keep your feet warm and comfortable without causing them to sweat up a storm in your boots! Fuzzy socks, unlike wool socks, manage to keep in warmth, but still allow your feet to breathe. Plus their fluffiness adds an extra little bit of cushioning, which is always appreciated on lovely, crisp Winter walks in the woods!