Skip the remodel and give your bathroom a makeover with Belk's collection of beautiful, plush bath towels. Find your favorite colors and patterns and get inspired to give your bathroom a whole new look. Whether you like elegant and understated or bold and colorful, towels are like fashion accessories for your bathroom.
The Hottest Deals for Towels
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Towels
Sure, every once in a while, a good va-va-va-voom makeup look is great, but who doesn’t want to look pretty every day? If you’ve got brown eyes, then we just so happen to have some great tips for achieving a beautiful natural look that’s perfect for every day!
- Cleansers – No makeup look can begin without a clean face. Even if you cleanse your face of makeup the night before, it’s always good to use a gentle, mild cleanser every morning before you apply makeup again. Great options: Juice Beauty Organic Face Wash and Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
- Eyebrows – If you aren’t paying attention to your eyebrows, you are missing one of the most crucial parts of any natural makeup for brown eyes look…or any look, for that matter! Brows should be groomed with a well-defined arch. Invest in a good eyebrow shaping kit. Great options: Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings, Nyx Eyebrow Gel, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Five Item Brow Kit.
- Shadows – Using natural makeup for brown eyes, your shadow color choices can make or break the look. Know which colors work best in your shade. For example, perfect colors in makeup for dark brown eyes would include bronze for a natural tone, or a bright sapphire blue for a pop of color. Medium brown eyes should look for subtle or bright plums and purples. And light brown eyes, opt for shimmery taupe or a lively teal, or even fuchsia!
- Liner – Depending on the shape of your eye, you can find dozens of tutorials and how-to videos online outlining the proper eye makeup techniques that will help make them look their best. But if you are aiming for both a natural look and a natural product, you can find both in every price range. Great options: Any of the Almay liners, liquid and pencil, Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Bare Minerals Round the Clock Waterproof Liner, and NVEY Eco Organic Cake Liner.
- Mascara – When looking for natural makeup for brown eyes in mascara, it’s best to search for paraben free cosmetics and organic formulations whenever possible. One of the best organic mascara products on the market, which also happens to be one of the most readily available is the Physician’s Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara, and at a budget-friendly price of around $10, you can’t beat it.
- Lashes – Don’t think that because you want a more natural look, using more natural products, that you can’t add some glamour with natural looking false eyelashes! You can find human hair lashes, as well as natural mink eyelashes in several beauty stores and online. Whether you opt for partial lashes, individual lashes, or the flair from full lash strips, you can go subtle, go over-the-top, and everything in between! Great options: Ardell Fashion Lashes, and Eylure Naturalites Eyelashes.
See? With just a little forethought and specific shopping, you can find your best natural makeup look for brown eyes!
Yes, yes…you need coats to keep you toasty when the air turns chilly. But you can accomplish that by walking around with wrapped in a blanket too. If you’re gonna keep warm, you might as well do it with style, right? Right! Coats are not just mindless pieces of fabric that get you from point A to point B. Selecting a coat should be no different than selecting an outfit…it should always flatter your body type. These coats will keep you warm while making sure you look hot, flawlessly flattering both your shape and your style this winter!
Hourglass – If you’re an hourglass, then you know how tricky it can be to dress that beautiful shape of yours for warmth… without making that shape look like a tent or a blob. So, for the perfect coat, think wide-belted, single-breasted, with a bell-shaped or A-line skirt. It will show both your curves and define your small waist, which will keep your body in beautiful proportion.
Petite – Your small frame will only be swallowed up by a long coat with lots of bulky material, so look for something that ends just past your hips, and definitely no longer than mid-thigh. Also avoid big buckles and flashy buttons or embellishments. Coats with too much going on will only overwhelm your frame.
Pear – Since you’ve got some awesome hips and curves, your best coat will be one with a dramatic, sizeable, v-neck collar and a cinched waist. This will not only balance up your bottom half, it will draw the eye upwards toward your cleavage and face.
Boyish – The best way to add curves to a boyish shape is with a double-breasted, belted coat with either a peplum waist or a flared, bell-shaped bottom. This will help keep you looking slim while creating delicious curves in all the right places.
Apple – An overall A-line shape with an asymmetric closure (either the line of the zipper or buttons) will skim your widest area, while hugging your most narrow…thus creating a very flattering shape for you. Also look to a geometric, asymmetrical pattern, such as a plaid.
Long and lean – If your figure is ballerina-like (long and lean), you can pull off a longer, straight, structured coat. If it’s more on the boyish side and you’d like some curves, opt for a belted version that cinches in and creates/defines your waist. For an even more graceful and elegant line, try a funnel-neck collar. Positively swanlike!
Want to really push your fashion forward without having to buy a new wardrobe? One of the best ways to do that is to pick a new trend that you want to follow and add some great accessories and key pieces that will pump up the rest of your clothing options.
One of the best trends to stick with is the metallics trend – while metallics have never really gone out of style, there are times when they become more popular and with the return of metallic lipsticks, that time is now.
Here are a few ways to add metallics to your wardrobe this season:
Shine From The Feet
Aren’t brave enough to wear an entire metallic outfit? Start from the feet up. Wearing a bit of shine on your feet helps you to feel put together and a little funky without going over the edge. The great thing about shoes is that you can do whatever you want with them, because there is a chance that most people won’t see them.
Metallic sneakers make a great option to increase that fashion of a casual outfit. They are just funky enough to make you feel a little bit better about your jeans and t-shirt or even your leggings. Make sure you don’t scuff them up too much and always wear appropriate undergarments if you wear them with a skirt or dress – they are reflective.
On the other hand, you can go metallic with a great pair of heels. Everyone woman should own a pair of sturdy metallic heels – they will heighten any LBD, any skirt, and even a pantsuit. Make sure they are sturdy and that they have a good quality material on them – otherwise they can look a bit trashy.
Metallic coats are warmer than other types of coats because they attract the sunlight – especially that strong winter sunlight. Now, when selecting a metallic coat, you don’t want to go with something that looks like vinyl. Instead, you want to choose a coat that has just a little bit of shimmer in it.
Push the Limits
Every woman needs a skirt or two that makes her feel like an absolute beauty. A metallic skirt in a crinkle pattern is very on-trend right now and will always be a classic look. Whether you want to dress it up with a cute top or dress it down with a t-shirt and sneakers, it will always look amazing.
Make sure to get a steamer or take it to a dry cleaner, however, as these often get a bit wrinkled due to the material most designers use for metallic skirts.
Of Course, Lipstick
Of course, the reason we are all talking about metallics again is because metallic lipsticks are back on the market. Once again, it is very easy to go wrong with metallic lipsticks. Buy from a brand that you know and always carry around a pocket mirror to reapply if need be. There are different types of metallics, including glitters, liquids, and even matte metallics. Your best bet? Start with a fantastic metallic nude lipstick and work from there.
Don’t be afraid to shine and get ready for the glitz and the glam of every season.