Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
Planning to spend some quality time in colder climates this Winter? Think that a sweater and a jacket will get the job done? Guess again! In those chilly regions, where the temps dip into the 20s and 30s, and the wind gets whipping a bit, even ordinary things like walking, sightseeing, and window shopping can be tricky. If you want to stay nice and toasty, without adding big, bulky sweaters and jackets, then you are going to need layers. And these are going to be your most essential pieces…
- Skinny jeans – You love them in the Summer, Spring, and Fall…so why should Winter be any different? Actually, skinny jeans are ideal as a layering piece for so many reasons. Not only do they balance out your body shape when you wear those gorgeous, oversized sweaters, but they work really well with all kinds of Winter footwear, from knee-high boots to brogues to ankle booties. One tip though: try to find a pair with a bit of stretch to them, and don’t get them in a skin-tight size. This will enable you to layer a pair of tights for warmth underneath.
- Thick tights – A good pair of thick tights can be so versatile in the Winter! And by “thick tights” we mean opaque tights that are lined with a thin layer of a fleece-type material. They can be worn alone with a cute skirt or dress, or layered under jeans to help cut the cold and biting wind.
- Thin cashmere sweater – A thin cashmere sweater is not only an all-time wardrobe classic, but it is one of the easiest ways to add warmth without adding bulkiness. It can be layered over a tank, Henley, or even a long-sleeved button-up shirt for the ultimate in preppy chic. In really cold climates, it can even be used as a layer under a thicker sweater.
- Body-con long-sleeved Henley or crew neck shirt – These are some of the best, no-brainer layering pieces you can have in your wardrobe. If shopping for actual “base layers,” these shirts are almost always in a form-fitting Lycra, blended with some type of wool or synthetic fiber, since these will hold in heat much better than cotton. They come in all sorts of colors and look beautiful layered under a flannel or plaid shirt, worn open.
- Pashmina shawl – This, again, is another multi-tasking star for Winter! Much more versatile than a classic narrow scarf, the shawl can folded and worn as a thick and cozy scarf, or it can be opened and worn over your shoulders as a shawl. And if you look online, you’ll find no less than 100 different ways to fold it, wrap it, and wear it!
- Fuzzy socks – Think these are just for bedtime? Think again! They solve one of the epic conundrums of Winter-weather lovers everywhere…how to keep your feet warm and comfortable without causing them to sweat up a storm in your boots! Fuzzy socks, unlike wool socks, manage to keep in warmth, but still allow your feet to breathe. Plus their fluffiness adds an extra little bit of cushioning, which is always appreciated on lovely, crisp Winter walks in the woods!
In this day and age, when everything in fashion and the media seems to be geared towards slim and skinny models, it can be difficult for curvy girls to find and style clothes that fit and flatter. Of course it’s easy to say that every woman’s shape is beautiful, but if that woman doesn’t feel beautiful, no outfit will work, no matter how much it costs. Luckily though, there are some tips and tricks you curvy girls can use that will amp up not only your outfits, but your confidence!
- Don’t try to hide your shape – You may think that the more covered you are, the more you can hide your shape, and therefore, the better you will look. But nope. In fact, it’s pretty much the opposite. Sure, if you are self-conscious about an area, you can keep it covered, but be careful not to hide away in too much fabric. That will do little more than make you look sloppy and, often times, even bigger than you actually are.
- Invest in undergarments – If you don’t already know, shapewear can smooth out a multitude of jiggly bits. But don’t try to squeeze into something three sizes too small for you thinking it will make you look skinnier. Not only will you be horribly uncomfortable, but you will only end up pushing the fat from one place to another, creating rolls you didn’t intend on. Instead, find shapewear that fits, smoothing out areas that are in need. And be sure to invest in a good bra too! That can make a tremendous difference in how your clothes actually look and fit. Imagine how much better you will look if your boobs aren’t down at your waist! But please don’t guess your size. Many stores offer free bra sizing, so take advantage of it!
- Try on, try on, try on – You may think you’re a certain size…but you almost certainly won’t be that size in every That’s why it’s important to try on everything. Don’t shy away from sizes because you think it’s too big, and don’t shy away from sizes thinking it’s too small and will never fit you. SIZE…IS…JUST…A…NUMBER.
- Dress your shape – Curvy girls come in all different shapes and sizes. Once you know what shape you are, you will know what pieces will flatter you the most. There are loads of shape guides online to use as a reference. Whether you’re a triangle, rectangle, pear, hourglass, inverted triangle, or oval, dressing to your shape is key to looking your best!
- Get a tailor – Let’s say you found a fab button-down top that actually fits around your boobs…no gaping around the buttons…but the rest of the top is waaaay too big. Your first instinct may be to put it back on the rack, but you’d be making a mistake and missing out on a great wardrobe staple piece. One of the things you will need to accept as a curvy girl is that a lot of clothing won’t fit you perfectly right off the rack. That’s no excuse for wearing ill-fitting clothes though! The answer is to take those important pieces to a tailor. It can make all the difference between looking sloppy and looking sensational!