Adrianna Papell, was founded in New York in 1979 and celebrates over 30 years as one of the world’s most respected ready-to-wear brands. Adrianna Papell has been dressing women of all ages and silhouettes, and offers fashion solutions to meet all budgets. Adrianna Papell offers modern fashion, at an affordable price.The Adrianna Papell Group strives to dress every woman in style for all occasions with three primary sub brands: Adrianna Papell is sophisticated, alluring, and chic. The brand focuses on affordable luxury for “real women.” The collection incorporates important trends and includes fabulous evening dresses, day dresses, evening separates, and private-label sportswear. The Aidan Mattox brand is sexy, modern, and glamorous. This upscale collection includes “red carpet ready” short dresses and dramatic long gowns, many with alluring high-fashion details.
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Adrianna Papell and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Adrianna Papell quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Adrianna Papell
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Adrianna Papell
Every year, dozens of “new and amazing” beauty and makeup products are introduced onto the market. And every year, more than half of them fall by the weigh-side and are forgotten in months. Depending on the money behind the launch campaigns, they may have made you believe you absolutely, positively, could not live without forking over your hard-earned money to snap up their latest and greatest product…but that doesn’t mean you’ve ever bought the product again. Thankfully though, there are many products out there worthy of purchase, over and over. These are the classics. The “Holy Grail” makeup must-haves. Maybe your Mom introduced you to a few of them. Maybe you will introduce a few to young girls in your life. Either way, we found 20 true keepers…and here are the first 5!
- CND Stickey Base Coat – Those of us who constantly have to wage the war of peeling and chipping nail polish have experimented with every way possible to keep that polish on longer. Every base coat claims to help get the job done, but only one has ever really done so. This one. The tint might not be perfect for nude and sheer colors, but for every other color, it’s a definite go-to.
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque – Perhaps you remember this from your Mom’s (or even your Grandma’s) bathroom cabinet? Yep, it’s been around that long. Not only is it one of the most inexpensive beauty products you could hope for, but the mint and clay help to squash oil, nix shine, and clear out pores beautifully. Best yet, your skin won’t feel overly dry afterwards.
- Crest Whitestrips – Thanks to these little miracle strips, we’ve long said goodbye to harsh and messy bleach trays, as well as super-expensive dentist whitening visits. White teeth and a smile are always your two best ways to make a lovely statement every time you walk in the room. In just 30 minutes, your pearly whites will be even whiter. Perfect.
- LORAC ‘Front of the Line PRO’ Liquid Eye Liner – It’s ok to admit it if you’re not great with applying liquid eyeliner. It takes a skilled hand and lots of practice. That’s why this product made the must-have list. Since its introduction, it’s made those classy cat eyes and winged flicks flawless for us…the perfect blend of liquid liner and controlled applicator (bye-bye thin little brush).
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – The green and pink bottle is downright iconic! It’s inexpensive, found in every drugstore, and gives you long, defined lashes every time. If you are partial to more voluminous lashes, you can even use this mascara in a classic runway trick: Apply one coat of mascara, then using a Q-tip or a clean mascara wand, dredge each side of the lashes with a light coating of baby powder, then apply a second coat of mascara…and voilà!
Stay tuned for more from our list of 20 Beauty and Makeup Must-Haves!
We know the frustration that can sometimes come from looking at the fashion magazines and then trying those looks on our own body type. More often than not, those fashion mag styles just don’t look right on us. Some even manage to look downright hideous. But it’s not your body shape that’s to blame. Would you blame your size 8 foot for not fitting a size 5 shoe? Of course not. The key to looking better is to know what works on your unique apple-shaped body. Once you know that, you can take inspiration from the fashion mag pics and make those outfits your own!
What identifies an apple-shaped figure? Typically, apple-shaped figures are known as “top heavy.” You likely have broad shoulders and a full bust, waist, and upper back. You might also have thinner arms, legs, and hips, since you tend to gain weight around your middle. The key to dressing an apple shape is to draw attention away from your waist.
What to avoid:
- Patterns/pictures that will draw attention to your middle
- Any belt, especially those that are thick, will only highlight your mid-section
- Clingy material
- Shirts/dresses that are much too big, thinking that more fabric will camouflage your belly. It won’t…it will only make you look bigger.
Tops: Go for v-necks and slightly plunging necklines; those will help to elongate the look of your torso while camouflaging your middle. And even though you are an apple shape, you can still emphasize that small portion of your upper waist, right under your bust line with empire-waist tops. You can also try wrap tops that drape loosely over your belly.
Jackets: Belted jackets can help create the look of a thinner waist. But in general, coats, jackets, and blazers look great on you when worn open, as this creates a long visual vertical line, lessening the roundness of your middle. In terms of length, make sure the coat ends mid-thigh or longer. Shorter coats only serve to draw attention to your middle.
Bottoms: Pants are one article of clothing for you that can contain lots of embellishment, especially around pockets. Look for trousers with a flat-front and slightly flared bottoms, which will help to create balance with your mid-section. Wide legs would also tend to work well at balancing you out.
Dresses: Look for A-line, empire, and wrap dresses. All of these will help to create the illusion of a waist, without drawing attention to your belly since they nip in and then flow out and away from your problem area. Skirts should be A-line, and you can even get away with shorter lengths, since your legs are an asset!
When the buzz about the uses and benefits of coconut oil first started up, lots of people just assumed it was either hype, or a bunch of nonsense from the “all-natural” advocates out there. Well, as it turns out, it’s neither. You can use it for everything from healthy cooking, to flavoring smoothies and coffee, to cleaning and conditioning wood! Coconut oil and what it can do really is remarkable. And in terms of its beauty uses? The possibilities are almost endless!
What to look for when buying coconut oil?
Once you decide to give this little miracle oil a try, you might be overwhelmed with your choices. To insure you’re using the best product for your skin, look for unrefined organic coconut oil. And also, you will want to get a large container of it, trust us. Not only will you be able to find more uses for it every day, but you’ll find that a little goes a long way.
So what are some of the ways coconut oil can be incorporated into your beauty routine?
- Body lotion – This one is probably the first use you’d suspect for using coconut oil as a beauty implement. Why not just use a regular store-bought lotion? Many, if not most, of them are petroleum or water-based. Coconut oil, on the other hand, is all natural and can moisturize your skin more effectively without any additives.
- Shaving cream – Constantly suffer from those tiny red bumps after shaving? Skin too sensitive to use with many shaving creams and lotions? Try coconut oil! Use it as you would any other shaving product. Wet the area, smooth on the oil, and shave. Your skin will be unbelievably soft and supple afterwards.
- Face mask – Coconut oil is naturally antiseptic, with many antifungal and antibacterial properties. It’s also antioxidant rich, which works wonders for your skin. There loads of great face mask recipes online, all using coconut oil as the base. You are sure to find one or more that will address your skin concerns and skin type beautifully!
- Makeup remover – Many makeup removers use oils to breakdown the heavy-duty mascaras, shadows, and liners we use these days…but not all the oils they use are good for your skin. Coconut oil, though, being all natural, will remove all your eye makeup completely while not aggravating your skin. Simply apply a bit to a cotton pad, remove your eye makeup, and rinse the area clean of any remaining oil. Remove the rest of your makeup as usual.
- Makeup brush cleaner – You know that you risk a serious bacteria build-up by not cleaning your makeup brushes at least once a month. The good news is that by combining a little antibacterial soap with a little coconut oil, you can not only get your brushes clean and free from bacteria, but for those brushes made from natural hair, the oils will help to condition the bristles.