Adrianna Papell, was founded in New York in 1979 and celebrates over 30 years as one of the world’s most respected ready-to-wear brands. Adrianna Papell has been dressing women of all ages and silhouettes, and offers fashion solutions to meet all budgets. Adrianna Papell offers modern fashion, at an affordable price.The Adrianna Papell Group strives to dress every woman in style for all occasions with three primary sub brands: Adrianna Papell is sophisticated, alluring, and chic. The brand focuses on affordable luxury for “real women.” The collection incorporates important trends and includes fabulous evening dresses, day dresses, evening separates, and private-label sportswear. The Aidan Mattox brand is sexy, modern, and glamorous. This upscale collection includes “red carpet ready” short dresses and dramatic long gowns, many with alluring high-fashion details.
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Adrianna Papell and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Adrianna Papell quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Adrianna Papell
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Adrianna Papell
There you are, happy and in love, birds chirping, rainbows filling every sky. But then comes that moment…the inevitable moment… when you have to meet the parents. Of course you know that your sweetheart loves you already, but still, first impressions can sometimes make or break you, and meeting the parents can be just plain nerve-wracking. So we’ve got a few beautiful ideas for getting a jump-start on a great first impression right here!
Pencil skirt and blouse – If the parents are more along the “preppy” line, then you can always play it both feminine and sophisticated with a pencil skirt and blouse combo. Be sure that the pencil skirt isn’t skin-tight, and if the blouse is sheer, be sure to layer a full-length (not a crop) camisole underneath. Finish with a demure pair of d’Orsay pumps with a moderate heel (this is not the occasion for stilettos).
Cropped boyfriend jeans and a fine knit sweater – If your “meet the parents” date is a bit more casual, a pair of cropped boyfriend jeans and a fine knit sweater would be a perfect outfit. Boyfriend jeans have a slightly more relaxed fit, so the sweater can also be loose, but not so baggy as to look sloppy. A delicate long necklace, diamond stud earrings, and a boyfriend watch will add the perfect touch of bling. And keep the outfit casual-cool with some leather low-heel ankle boots, like these Chelsea boots.
A-line dress and tights – An A-line dress has got to be one of the most versatile and flattering pieces of clothing you can own. It looks fabulous on every body type, equal parts fitted and flowy, and is perfect for so many occasions…especially this one! Be sure that the top is not too tight or too revealing, and that the skirt is not too short. Pair it with opaque tights and flats or a wedge pump. If it’s chilly, layer on a cute cropped cardigan.
Circle skirt and turtleneck – A circle skirt flatters the same way an A-line dress does, nipping in at the waist and flowing away from the hips and thighs. But be sure to keep the length of the skirt no shorter than mid-thigh. No matter if the turtleneck is a chunky or fine knit, just be sure it is not too tight, because what it lacks in skin-exposure, it can make up for in form-revealing. Here too, tights work well, and you can add some interest by going for opaque or thin, plain black or a complimentary hue for the rest of the outfit. For shoes, think low-heel ankle boots, flats, or even brogues. Skip a necklace, but add on a delicate pair of dangling earrings, a chain bracelet, and large-face black-strap watch.
Yes, yes…you need coats to keep you toasty when the air turns chilly. But you can accomplish that by walking around with wrapped in a blanket too. If you’re gonna keep warm, you might as well do it with style, right? Right! Coats are not just mindless pieces of fabric that get you from point A to point B. Selecting a coat should be no different than selecting an outfit…it should always flatter your body type. These coats will keep you warm while making sure you look hot, flawlessly flattering both your shape and your style this winter!
Hourglass – If you’re an hourglass, then you know how tricky it can be to dress that beautiful shape of yours for warmth… without making that shape look like a tent or a blob. So, for the perfect coat, think wide-belted, single-breasted, with a bell-shaped or A-line skirt. It will show both your curves and define your small waist, which will keep your body in beautiful proportion.
Petite – Your small frame will only be swallowed up by a long coat with lots of bulky material, so look for something that ends just past your hips, and definitely no longer than mid-thigh. Also avoid big buckles and flashy buttons or embellishments. Coats with too much going on will only overwhelm your frame.
Pear – Since you’ve got some awesome hips and curves, your best coat will be one with a dramatic, sizeable, v-neck collar and a cinched waist. This will not only balance up your bottom half, it will draw the eye upwards toward your cleavage and face.
Boyish – The best way to add curves to a boyish shape is with a double-breasted, belted coat with either a peplum waist or a flared, bell-shaped bottom. This will help keep you looking slim while creating delicious curves in all the right places.
Apple – An overall A-line shape with an asymmetric closure (either the line of the zipper or buttons) will skim your widest area, while hugging your most narrow…thus creating a very flattering shape for you. Also look to a geometric, asymmetrical pattern, such as a plaid.
Long and lean – If your figure is ballerina-like (long and lean), you can pull off a longer, straight, structured coat. If it’s more on the boyish side and you’d like some curves, opt for a belted version that cinches in and creates/defines your waist. For an even more graceful and elegant line, try a funnel-neck collar. Positively swanlike!
For thousands of years, women have been utilizing various oils, essences, and balms to enhance their scent. Before that, well…we’re afraid things were pretty stinky. Today, though, women are spoiled for choice in perfumes! And therein lies the challenge…with the holidays approaching, and hundreds of perfumes on the market to choose from, how do you find the best ones for you? The answer is actually simpler than you might imagine. Your style in fashion is the key in unlocking your ideal fragrance this Fall!
- Fun and Flirty – You are definitely girly. You love playing up your feminine side. Then sugary and fruity fragrances are for you! Your fragrance should highlight notes of pear, sugarcane, vanilla bean, passion fruit, plum, and/or caramel. Some leading contenders: Prada Candy Kiss, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fireworks.
- Classic and Elegant – You are very ladylike. You gravitate towards the classic wardrobe choices, like cashmere cardigans and pearls. Your fragrance will evoke images of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn, with their notes of iris, peonies, jasmine, lily, and mimosa. Some leading contenders: Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom, Chanel Chance Eau Vive, and Gucci Bamboo.
- Sexy and Glam – Your chosen weapons on a Friday night out are a killer pair of stilettos and a stunning LBD. You don’t mind getting attention…in fact, you love it! Your fragrance will have loads of spice to it, just like you! Look for notes of black pepper, leather, incense, saffron, and cinnamon. Some leading contenders: Marc Jacobs Decadence, Dior J’Adore Touche de Parfum, and Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Exotic Leather.
- Modern and Bold – Your fashion and accessories are always very now. You dare to wear even the boldest colors, patterns, and cuts without a second thought. Your fragrance will make a statement, as you do every time you walk into a room. Look for notes of lush florals combined with more masculine scents like sandalwood, cedar, and amber. Some leading contenders: Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold, Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme, and Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere Black.
- Boho Chic– You epitomize the free spirit in every woman. If the style is loose and flowy, with rustic or ethnic prints, it’s fabulous to you. Your fragrance will be spicy and earthy, with notes of patchouli, pepper, citrus, and sandalwood. Some leading contenders: Tory Burch Absolu, Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum, and Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence.