Adrianna Papell, was founded in New York in 1979 and celebrates over 30 years as one of the world’s most respected ready-to-wear brands. Adrianna Papell has been dressing women of all ages and silhouettes, and offers fashion solutions to meet all budgets. Adrianna Papell offers modern fashion, at an affordable price.The Adrianna Papell Group strives to dress every woman in style for all occasions with three primary sub brands: Adrianna Papell is sophisticated, alluring, and chic. The brand focuses on affordable luxury for “real women.” The collection incorporates important trends and includes fabulous evening dresses, day dresses, evening separates, and private-label sportswear. The Aidan Mattox brand is sexy, modern, and glamorous. This upscale collection includes “red carpet ready” short dresses and dramatic long gowns, many with alluring high-fashion details.
Shopping at Zappos is a great way to spread your horizons when it comes to your shoes. Hard to get shoes for Adrianna Papell, hard to find sizes, and collaborations are king on Zappos. Even better, you can find some of the best deals on higher end shoes. For women (or men) who have unusual shoe sizes, either bigger, smaller, wider, or narrower, Zappos offers you the widest range. Of course, there is no better place to shop for Adrianna Papell, especially if you need something a little left of center.
Most importantly, Zappos has a great customer support system that allows you to return your shoes if they don’t fit or they aren’t just what you wanted.
The Hottest Deals for Adrianna Papell
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Adrianna Papell
Sure, that Aztec-print poncho looks fab…but is it going to keep you warm? And that faux-leather biker jacket would really add some edginess to your outfit…but will you end up shivering? Let’s face it, you may be more concerned with wow-factor than warmth, but clattering jaws and having your arms bundled around you does not make the best fashion statement. So wouldn’t it be smarter to be warm and stylish at the same time? We think so…and here’s how!
- Base layers – Ideally, these layers will not be seen, but will definitely be felt. As in warmth. Base layers will help to keep in your body heat, so they will never use 100% natural fibers like cotton (which does not retain heat). The best base layers will be thin and made from breathable Merino wool or synthetic fabric, but wool is better for extreme cold climates.
- Light outerwear – If you plan to be out walking more than inside sitting, you might be able to layer on a heavier sweater here…but if you will be going in and out of the warmth of the inside, you probably want to add a tank top and a lighter sweater (the tank can always be discreetly removed if necessary). It may seem strange to layer a tank over a long sleeved base layer, but the goal is to keep your core warm…and no one is going to see these under layers but you.
- Overcoat – We discussed the best coat shapes for your figure in a previous article (here), but in terms of warmth, this layer will be the one where you can make the most impact, both with style and If going more casual, look for parkas, quilted puffer jackets, thick ponchos, and duffel coats. If you’re after a dressier style, opt for pea coats, wrap coats, structured trench coats, and swing coats.
- Hat, gloves, scarf, socks – Here too, you can add loads of style while adding warmth. Hats are not only cute, but completely practical, since they help to keep your body heat from escaping from the top of your head. For a casual look, go for a slouchy beanie or floppy wide-brim, and for a sleeker, sophisticated look, try a structured fedora or cloche. Gloves are also a must in cold and windy climates…knits for casual looks, leather for dressier outfits. A scarf can add a pop of color or pattern while keeping you cozy too. And if you are wearing closed-toed shoes (and in very cold climates, you should be), be sure to wear thick, warm socks with boots.
You’ve been dreaming of it for years. Every last detail. The flowers, the colors, the dress. You know you definitely want makeup for smokey eyes. But then your heart slightly sinks: you have hooded eyes…and hooded eye makeup can be tricky. The last thing you want on your fairytale wedding day is anything “tricky.” Thankfully, with just a few helpful tips, your smokey eye wedding day makeup will be nothing short of spectacular, and “tricky” will be a distant memory!
- Pick your palette – Instead of trying to match your makeup colors to your flowers or bridesmaid dresses, you should be looking to compliment your eyes and natural coloring. For example, blue eyes are complimented best by browns and bronzes. Green eyes sparkle by adding grays and purples. And a fabulous smokey eye makeup for brown eyes might include a palette of navy blues, plums, or golds.
- Primer is a must – Not only will you want extra staying power for your wedding day, your eye makeup will also need it. Since some of your lid folds over on itself, that constant contact rubs off your products much faster than eyes that are not hooded. Product placement is crucial for your eye type, and we need makeup for smokey eyes that will go the distance. Coat your lid with primer, blend, and let dry.
- Conceal – Hooded eyes sometimes have a tendency to look tired, and you definitely don’t want to add to that effect by leaving bags or dark circles visible. Without concealer, both morning and evening makeup looks can equally reveal dark shadows under eyes. Using a peach-tone concealer, pat in a semi-circle under each eye and blend thoroughly.
- Shadow placement – Here’s where things could get “tricky”…but they won’t. Hooded eye makeup for smokey eyes requires that you apply a matte mid-tone shade on the lid. Take a darker shade and blend slightly above your natural crease. The darker shade on your “hood” will help to make it recede, while still adding the smokiness you desire. Bring the darker shade into the outer corner and along your upper lash line (creating a sideways V). Blend very
- Liner – Run a waterproof pencil liner all along your upper lash line and smudge. Do the same on your lower lash line. Then take the darkest shadow (the one you used to make the V), and go over your liner. Smudge and blend to really smoke it out! (The shadow will also help to set the liner).
- Mascara – You know you will be shedding some tears today! You also don’t want to add any irritation from the formulation of your mascara. That means you are going to want not only waterproof, but the best organic mascara you can find. Two or three coats should do it.
- Lashes add special glamour – If you don’t want to worry about your false lashes straying or lash glue giving out halfway through your day, you might want to consider eyelash extensions. And if you’re looking at lash extensions, for something as special as your wedding, we’re talkin’ mink. Mink eyelash extensions are the best you can buy, made from real mink hair, which closely resembles your own lashes. They last 2-3 months!
- Highlight – All eyes are going to be on you today. Be sure that you glow in all the right places…and that includes your eyes! Adding a thin line of pearlescent or iridescent shimmer under your brow and in your tear duct will lighten and brighten your whole eye area. Talk about amazing eye makeup!
- Groom those brows! – Well-groomed brows give your wedding day makeup the perfect polish. They frame your face, and they can really make your smokey eye makeup pop. Consider investing in an eyebrow shaping kit to fully define and make the most of your arch.
- Setting gives staying power – From the moment you wake up that morning, to the moment the last guest leaves that night, your makeup will need to look as flawless as possible. Try to use only waterproof or long-wear products. Be sure to dust your final face with a translucent powder. There are also several makeup “setting” sprays that can be misted on after all your makeup has been applied, as a little extra insurance.
It’s the day you’ve been waiting for all your life. Now you can go into it with one less thing to worry about. No one will see your hooded eyes…they will only see you…as a lovely bride… looking perfect from “Here Comes the Bride” to “Happily Ever After.”
You’ve probably heard people with brown eyes lament and long for any other eye color. You might even hear them say, “Brown eyes are boring.” Well, actually, they’re probably the most versatile color to play off and enhance eye makeup! People with brown eyes don’t just have one perfect eye makeup look…they have dozens! So, truly, when you figure out what enhances those brown eyes, the rest is pure fun!
- What hue are your brown eyes? – To find what makeup look works best, we’ve got to figure out what shade of brown eyes you have. A good rule of thumb is that whatever your shade of eye (deep, medium, light), your best colors are usually found on the same level of colors. For instance, deep brown eyes usually look best with darker shadows, and can withstand darker liner…and so on.
- What shape are your brown eyes? – For the purposes of eye shadow application techniques, you will need to do some research on the shape of your eyes. Are they small, large, protruding, almond, hooded, wide set, close set? Once you find the shape, you will find the application technique that best enhances them.
- Don’t skip the basics – What are the basics? Primer and under-eye concealer, to be precise. Before any eye makeup look, on any eye color, you need to make sure that there’s a clean canvas. Primer ensures your shadow and liner stays put (or else why put it on in the first place?), and concealer eliminates any darkness or unevenness that may distract from your lovely eyes.
- Find your best colors – Each brown eye hue has a corresponding set of optimal colors that will help create the perfect eye makeup look for you. Dark brown – forest greens, dark grays, deep plums. Medium brown – purples, greens, coppers. Light brown – neutrals, golds, vibrant greens.
- Liner – Depending on the shape and shade of your eyes, as well as the eye look you are aiming for, there are a plethora of eyeliner colors and techniques you can employ! Just remember to stick with the colors levels that correspond to your eye shade (for instance, the lighter your eye color, the more you will need to avoid black liner). And don’t be afraid to add color with the liner: a plum or vibrant purple, a navy or bright blue.
- When in doubt, go for smokey! – It’s hard to beat a smokey eye, no matter what your eye color. Brown eyed beauties like Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman, and Kim Kardashian all love to rock a smokey look. Following the guidelines from steps 1-4 above, you should be able to create a smokey eye that you can turn to time and time again.
- Brows are crucial – Nothing ruins a beautiful eye look faster than a messy brow. Detect your perfect eyebrow shape, trim and groom them, define the arch. If your eyebrows are naturally light, they may tend to wash out your look. So, invest in an eyebrow tinting kit. Darkening by even one or two shades will make a huge difference to for your perfect eye makeup look, and your whole face, in general.
- Mascara is a must – You can’t have a perfect eye look without mascara of some sort. If your lashes are naturally light, consider sticking to a dark brown mascara (instead of black). And even if you don’t think it will make a difference, curl your lashes first! What good is knowing how to curl your eyelashes, if you don’t take a moment to do it? It will open up the look of your eyes like you won’t believe!
- A finishing touch of highlighter – No eye makeup is complete without highlighter. Sweep a light shimmering cream or pink color under your brow and in your tear duct to finish your look.
So, you have brown eyes, do you? You’ve got the best of the best, kid. The only eye color with no contrasting or complimentary eye color on the color wheel, as a brown-eyed baby, you can practically wear any color! Your perfect eye makeup is pretty much all of them…so get out there and flaunt it!