Adrianna Papell, was founded in New York in 1979 and celebrates over 30 years as one of the world’s most respected ready-to-wear brands. Adrianna Papell has been dressing women of all ages and silhouettes, and offers fashion solutions to meet all budgets. Adrianna Papell offers modern fashion, at an affordable price.The Adrianna Papell Group strives to dress every woman in style for all occasions with three primary sub brands: Adrianna Papell is sophisticated, alluring, and chic. The brand focuses on affordable luxury for “real women.” The collection incorporates important trends and includes fabulous evening dresses, day dresses, evening separates, and private-label sportswear. The Aidan Mattox brand is sexy, modern, and glamorous. This upscale collection includes “red carpet ready” short dresses and dramatic long gowns, many with alluring high-fashion details.
Shopping at Zappos is a great way to spread your horizons when it comes to your shoes. Hard to get shoes for Adrianna Papell, hard to find sizes, and collaborations are king on Zappos. Even better, you can find some of the best deals on higher end shoes. For women (or men) who have unusual shoe sizes, either bigger, smaller, wider, or narrower, Zappos offers you the widest range. Of course, there is no better place to shop for Adrianna Papell, especially if you need something a little left of center.
Most importantly, Zappos has a great customer support system that allows you to return your shoes if they don’t fit or they aren’t just what you wanted.
The Hottest Deals for Adrianna Papell
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Adrianna Papell
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
You know them, you love them… but have you been taking clues from them to spice up your own green-eye makeup routine? You should! Often times, turning to celebrity eye makeup is one of the best ways to get a little extra inspiration… and we’ve got 10 celebs who really know how to flaunt those green peepers!
- Angelina Jolie – She is definitely one of our all-time favorite green-eyed beauties, and an all-time favorite tutorial subject on YouTube for her consistently winning celebrity eye makeup. Angie prefers to stick with a soft and lovely cat-eye: soft taupe in the crease and under the lower lash line, a dark line of kohl or liquid liner winged-out on the upper lash line, with natural or slightly enhanced eyelashes (thanks to the addition of demi or individual lashes). But another reason she’s one of our beauty icons? Those brows! She has some of the most perfectly groomed and shaped brows ever. Brows can make or break your look, so be sure to keep yours up to snuff. If you are unsure of your best eyebrow shape, enlist the help of professionals in a salon… at least until you get the hang of upkeep yourself.
- Kristen Stewart –While she doesn’t seem to be one for much makeup off the red carpet, on the red carpet, she absolutely smolders! Kristen loves to highlight her bright green eyes with dark, smokey looks, lots of dark plums and grays, and she usually sharpens the look by lining her inner rims with black. If you’ve got a night out on the town planned, Kristen Stewart should be your green-eyed go-to inspiration.
- Emma Stone – Always, always seems to have the perfect eye makeup going on! Most of the time, especially when her hair is that lovely reddish-orange, she pops her green eyes by applying a peachy shadow to the lid, a warm brown through the crease and outer V, a smudged line of dark kohl or a sharp line of liquid liner along the upper lashes, and a healthy dose of black mascara. More often than not, her bottom lashes will be either left bare, or will only be lined about half-way in. Her eyes are almond-shaped, but she plays them up even more by extending the outer V, with liner, shadow, or both.
- Olivia Wilde – This girl should definitely be on your go-to list of crush-worthy celebrity eye makeup. Though she has been blonde a time or two, her light green eyes pop far more with darker locks. If you want to experiment with colors, she’s a good one to study. Olivia knows that copper, plums, and grays really accentuate her green eyes, and she’s not afraid to layer the same color in shadow and Go bold, baby!
- Aishwarya Rai – Wow… does she have some gorgeous eyes, or what? She’s one of those celebrities with big eyes that set our hearts a-flutter! Aishwarya usually likes to play up the lovely almost shape of her eyes, as well as her Indian heritage, with thick liquid liner along the top lashes, drawn out into a graceful wing at the outer corner. As for color, she keeps it warm, with lots of browns, coppers, rusts, and occasionally some dark plums. When going for a more exotic look, she lines her inner rim with a black pencil, which really defines the shape and makes the green color pop. And those lashes! Always long and fluttery. To get the same effect, you can definitely add mink false lashes… but to keep your lashes gorgeous 24/7 (for up to 3 months), look into getting eyelash extensions at your local salon.
- Rhianna- She’s not afraid to experiment with her clothes, or her hair, or her music… but if you notice, she can almost be conservative with her celebrity eye makeup She knows her green eyes are one of her best features, and she knows how to work them to the max. Her preferred look seems to be either a bare lid, or just a sheer wash of a neutral color, with a smudged black/gray line under the lower lashes only (none on the top lashes), and lots of mascara. For added emphasis RiRi also likes to line the inner rim with black.
- Charlize Theron – The girl is stunning, no doubt about it. She loves to play up the light green of her eyes with shimmery peach, coppers, and browns, with the darkest shades accenting the outer V. Even on the red carpet, Charlize has been known to shun regular liner, opting only for lining the inner rims, and pulling the look together with long, lovely lashes. You could also recreate this effect by applying a wash of mid-tone shimmery peach on the top lid, with a shimmery taupe under the lower lashes.
- Scarlett Johansson – It’s hard to beat ScarJo when it comes to rocking a nude cat-eye and luscious red pout. Her beautiful almond-shaped green eyes just lend themselves so well to a nice tapered liquid liner winging out at the corners! But, applying liquid eyeliner can be tricky, so you might need a little practice to get the look just right. And, to get just the right angle and length on the flick, be sure to look straight on in the mirror with a relaxed Don’t pull the eye taught…that method is almost always a disaster! Check YouTube for tons of other great tips and tricks for achieving the perfect cat-eye.
As you can see, just by studying your favorite green-eyed celebs, you might be able to have a little of their green-eyed glamour rub off on you. True, often times, their looks are the result of skilled celebrity eye makeup artists… but the tips and tricks used to get those looks are universal. With a little practice and patience, they can be adopted into your own makeup routine, and adapted to your own beautiful eyes!
You’ve got some great pieces in your wardrobe. You know you do. So then why is it that every time you open your closet, you either A) find you have absolutely nothing to wear, or B) stick to your same ol’ “safe” outfits. It might all come down to a very simple reason: you are not taking full advantage of color matching. Once you start looking at colors, and new ways to combine them, a world of possibilities with your existing wardrobe will open up before your eyes!
- Complimentary Colors – Unless you remember high school art class, you might need to get on Google for this. On the color wheel, a complimentary color is one that can be found directly across from your current color, and it is combo guaranteed to look fab. See? It’s science!
- Think Ombre — Admittedly, this is the easy way out, but it will work in a pinch. It might even get your color matching juices flowing! Just as ombre uses varying shades of the same color, try pairing differing hues of the same color in pastels, jewel tones, earth tones, etc.
- J. Crew Cheat Sheet – When in doubt, hit the catalogues! It works to find inspiration in almost anything… decorating, interior design, gardening…so why not fashion? J. Crew in particular is fantastic at coordinating items resulting in the most beautiful array of colors and patterns you’ve ever seen! It’s almost guaranteed that even if you don’t have the exact pieces J. Crew is using, you most likely have the colors. So look at how their experts are pairing the colors, and follow their lead.
- Look to Your Prints – Some of your favorite, most unlikely, most delightful color combinations might be hiding right in front of your eyes! Maybe it’s in your closet, or your accessory drawer, or maybe it’s something straight from a fashion mag or your favorite designer’s runway show. Prints! You know ‘em, you love ‘em…and they can unlock all kinds of winning color combinations for you. Also pay attention to the proportion in which each color is used. Make the most-used colors the inspiration for your big pieces, and let the lesser-used colors inspire you for small pieces and accessories.
- Black and White – It’s classic for a good reason: it works! Pairing black and white is not only striking, but it works on a scientific level, since these two colors are opposites on the color wheel. And they also combine to provide an epic base for adding a pop of color in shoes, belts, jewelry, bags, and other accessories (just do us a favor…don’t take it too far and go all Cruella Deville on us).