THE ROW was established in 2006 by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. Since its launch, the brand has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear, and handbags. THE ROW reflects a sense of relaxed and timeless elegance, focusing on fine fabrics and the perfect fit. In 2012, The Council of Fashion Designers of America named Ashley and Mary-Kate as Womenswear Designers of The Year. Part of THE ROW’s mission is to support high-end fashion manufacturing in the US.
The Hottest Deals for The Row
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for The Row
No one likes going through a breakup – it is a bad situation for everyone involved. However, there is only so much crying and eating ice cream you can do until you need to get back out there and feel like yourself again. For a fashionista, that means putting on your best outfit and showing it off.
There is no better way to get an outfit you feel amazing in than to buy something new.
Here are a few items that it is absolutely fine to buy after a breakup:
Ready to be the center of attention again? After a long-term relationship, you probably don’t have any great dresses to just go out and dance in. You don’t need just any little black dress – you need one that is going to turn every eye toward you and give you the pick of the rebound.
Find a little black dress that offers something extra – like sequins, glitter, feathers, a low cut back, or all of the above. Don’t be afraid to be overdressed!
We rarely feel prettier than we do when we are strutting around in a fantastic pair of high heels. After a breakup, invest in a pair of strappy heels that make you walk just a little bit taller. You can pair them with your LBD from above, or just wear them out and about where you know your ex will be.
Just make sure you can walk in them – in case you do see him and you want to walk away quickly.
Something For Underneath
Even if you aren’t ready to move on completely yet, you still want to feel like you have your groove back. The best way to do that is to know you have a secret – especially one that is dainty and lacy. You’ll move differently and feel different in your clothing – and if someone gets to see it, they will be in for a surprise.
Make sure this isn’t a piece of clothing that you have any good memories with your ex in, because that could make you feel worse.
Revenge Body Worthy
While a “revenge body” isn’t the best term in the world – there is something to be said about getting into a better workout routine post-breakup. After eating all of that ice cream and sitting around all day, you are probably feeling pretty bad. Instead of sulking, get out and get your muscles working – you’ll feel better. If you get into better physical shape in the process, more power to you.
Buy a few new pieces of workout gear to really bring home that need to be healthier.
Remember how amazing you are and that surviving after a breakup is all part of the process – you’ll get there and you’ll be more fabulous than before.
In this day and age, when everything in fashion and the media seems to be geared towards slim and skinny models, it can be difficult for curvy girls to find and style clothes that fit and flatter. Of course it’s easy to say that every woman’s shape is beautiful, but if that woman doesn’t feel beautiful, no outfit will work, no matter how much it costs. Luckily though, there are some tips and tricks you curvy girls can use that will amp up not only your outfits, but your confidence!
- Don’t try to hide your shape – You may think that the more covered you are, the more you can hide your shape, and therefore, the better you will look. But nope. In fact, it’s pretty much the opposite. Sure, if you are self-conscious about an area, you can keep it covered, but be careful not to hide away in too much fabric. That will do little more than make you look sloppy and, often times, even bigger than you actually are.
- Invest in undergarments – If you don’t already know, shapewear can smooth out a multitude of jiggly bits. But don’t try to squeeze into something three sizes too small for you thinking it will make you look skinnier. Not only will you be horribly uncomfortable, but you will only end up pushing the fat from one place to another, creating rolls you didn’t intend on. Instead, find shapewear that fits, smoothing out areas that are in need. And be sure to invest in a good bra too! That can make a tremendous difference in how your clothes actually look and fit. Imagine how much better you will look if your boobs aren’t down at your waist! But please don’t guess your size. Many stores offer free bra sizing, so take advantage of it!
- Try on, try on, try on – You may think you’re a certain size…but you almost certainly won’t be that size in every That’s why it’s important to try on everything. Don’t shy away from sizes because you think it’s too big, and don’t shy away from sizes thinking it’s too small and will never fit you. SIZE…IS…JUST…A…NUMBER.
- Dress your shape – Curvy girls come in all different shapes and sizes. Once you know what shape you are, you will know what pieces will flatter you the most. There are loads of shape guides online to use as a reference. Whether you’re a triangle, rectangle, pear, hourglass, inverted triangle, or oval, dressing to your shape is key to looking your best!
- Get a tailor – Let’s say you found a fab button-down top that actually fits around your boobs…no gaping around the buttons…but the rest of the top is waaaay too big. Your first instinct may be to put it back on the rack, but you’d be making a mistake and missing out on a great wardrobe staple piece. One of the things you will need to accept as a curvy girl is that a lot of clothing won’t fit you perfectly right off the rack. That’s no excuse for wearing ill-fitting clothes though! The answer is to take those important pieces to a tailor. It can make all the difference between looking sloppy and looking sensational!
Many people believe that they cannot wear yellow at all because of their complexion, skin tone, hair color, or some other reason. However, it is actually one of the most beautiful colors for all skin tones, you just have to know how to wear it. Sometimes it means not wearing it right next to your face and other times it means wearing a slightly different shade.
Here are five simple ways to add this beautiful color to your wardrobe:
In Your Removable Accessories
If you still aren’t willing to commit to yellow, adding something small and distinct can really help you to extend your wardrobe. Something as simple as glasses can draw the eye to your face, but you don’t always have to wear them. Make sure that your glasses fit properly so that they aren’t sliding around your face.
On Your Head
Maybe wearing yellow in a professional setting still isn’t your favorite idea. That’s fine! Instead, adding something with just a good yellow undertone can really help to push you to bring it into your wardrobe more. Start small by incorporating a great, fun beanie into your wardrobe. Beanies are great because we don’t take ourselves too seriously when we wear them.
In Your Jewels
Of course, we all love to wear some bling. However, there is something truly special about a yellow diamond or jewel. It is so delicate and special, adding a bit of sparkle where we just need it. Many people are willing to dip their toes into wearing more yellow when they do it with a great pair of statement earrings, a good ring, or even with some resin bangle bracelets.
Go For Kitschy
Once again, if you aren’t completely comfortable wearing yellow, you can combine two of the other tricks we’ve taught: use something removable and something that isn’t serious. A funny purse or clutch is a great way to attract attention and feel comfortable with adding a color you don’t usually use. There are plenty of options out there in the world of clutches – little bags that will add that pop of color without going too far.
Keep It Away From Your Face
Keeping yellow away from your face may make you more comfortable. In fact, you might even forget that you are wearing it at all. Many people don’t think about their shoes unless they are uncomfortable, so that is a great place to put some yellow. Bright shoes are another way to make your wardrobe seem interesting but still seem professional – so go for something like yellow heels or a good pair of loafers.
How are you going to incorporate yellow into your wardrobe?