Inspired by the sophistication and elegance of Hollywood, Aidan Mattox creates luxurious dresses for social occasion, red-carpet, celebrity events and prom. The Aidan Mattox Collection was launched in 2004 to rave reviews. The Collection includes extremely chic cocktail dresses as well as dramatic floor-length gowns, with alluring high fashion details in opulent jewel tones and stunning neutrals. The Collection is sexy, modern, and glamorous and has been embraced by celebrities such as Hayden Panettierre, Kiera Knightley, Leighton Meester, Paulina Porizhova, and Portia DeRossi. Aidan Mattox is one of the top performing dress collections in fine department stores and multi-brand stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom’s. The Collection is designed with rich fabrics, for women seeking a sexy, feminine, and eclectic aesthetic. The Collection is frequently featured in national publications including Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, In Style, and Lucky Magazine. Aidan Mattox long-term plans include opening stores globally, establishing the brand as a worldwide presence offering women beautiful, innovative, high-quality dresses at contemporary price points.
In a world where luxury seems to be going away, Neiman Marcus is one of the few companies that still does luxury right – especially with brands like Aidan Mattox. Blending together great sales and high-end fashion, shopping at Neiman Marcus, even if it is just online, is an experience. You’ll have access to some of the highest end designers and with Aidan Mattox, there is nowhere else you’ll want to shop. Even better, you’ll find something for everyone – from a teenager to your mom to a newborn baby. They have one of the widest selections on the internet for Aidan Mattox and other well-known names. Of course, you can also expect some surprises.
Most importantly, Neiman Marcus sometimes gets exclusives from Aidan Mattox where you can’t find the item anywhere but either in a Neiman Marcus or online. You have to be quick, however.
The Hottest Deals for Aidan Mattox
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Aidan Mattox
You know them, you love them… but have you been taking clues from them to spice up your own green-eye makeup routine? You should! Often times, turning to celebrity eye makeup is one of the best ways to get a little extra inspiration… and we’ve got 10 celebs who really know how to flaunt those green peepers!
- Angelina Jolie – She is definitely one of our all-time favorite green-eyed beauties, and an all-time favorite tutorial subject on YouTube for her consistently winning celebrity eye makeup. Angie prefers to stick with a soft and lovely cat-eye: soft taupe in the crease and under the lower lash line, a dark line of kohl or liquid liner winged-out on the upper lash line, with natural or slightly enhanced eyelashes (thanks to the addition of demi or individual lashes). But another reason she’s one of our beauty icons? Those brows! She has some of the most perfectly groomed and shaped brows ever. Brows can make or break your look, so be sure to keep yours up to snuff. If you are unsure of your best eyebrow shape, enlist the help of professionals in a salon… at least until you get the hang of upkeep yourself.
- Kristen Stewart –While she doesn’t seem to be one for much makeup off the red carpet, on the red carpet, she absolutely smolders! Kristen loves to highlight her bright green eyes with dark, smokey looks, lots of dark plums and grays, and she usually sharpens the look by lining her inner rims with black. If you’ve got a night out on the town planned, Kristen Stewart should be your green-eyed go-to inspiration.
- Emma Stone – Always, always seems to have the perfect eye makeup going on! Most of the time, especially when her hair is that lovely reddish-orange, she pops her green eyes by applying a peachy shadow to the lid, a warm brown through the crease and outer V, a smudged line of dark kohl or a sharp line of liquid liner along the upper lashes, and a healthy dose of black mascara. More often than not, her bottom lashes will be either left bare, or will only be lined about half-way in. Her eyes are almond-shaped, but she plays them up even more by extending the outer V, with liner, shadow, or both.
- Olivia Wilde – This girl should definitely be on your go-to list of crush-worthy celebrity eye makeup. Though she has been blonde a time or two, her light green eyes pop far more with darker locks. If you want to experiment with colors, she’s a good one to study. Olivia knows that copper, plums, and grays really accentuate her green eyes, and she’s not afraid to layer the same color in shadow and Go bold, baby!
- Aishwarya Rai – Wow… does she have some gorgeous eyes, or what? She’s one of those celebrities with big eyes that set our hearts a-flutter! Aishwarya usually likes to play up the lovely almost shape of her eyes, as well as her Indian heritage, with thick liquid liner along the top lashes, drawn out into a graceful wing at the outer corner. As for color, she keeps it warm, with lots of browns, coppers, rusts, and occasionally some dark plums. When going for a more exotic look, she lines her inner rim with a black pencil, which really defines the shape and makes the green color pop. And those lashes! Always long and fluttery. To get the same effect, you can definitely add mink false lashes… but to keep your lashes gorgeous 24/7 (for up to 3 months), look into getting eyelash extensions at your local salon.
- Rhianna- She’s not afraid to experiment with her clothes, or her hair, or her music… but if you notice, she can almost be conservative with her celebrity eye makeup She knows her green eyes are one of her best features, and she knows how to work them to the max. Her preferred look seems to be either a bare lid, or just a sheer wash of a neutral color, with a smudged black/gray line under the lower lashes only (none on the top lashes), and lots of mascara. For added emphasis RiRi also likes to line the inner rim with black.
- Charlize Theron – The girl is stunning, no doubt about it. She loves to play up the light green of her eyes with shimmery peach, coppers, and browns, with the darkest shades accenting the outer V. Even on the red carpet, Charlize has been known to shun regular liner, opting only for lining the inner rims, and pulling the look together with long, lovely lashes. You could also recreate this effect by applying a wash of mid-tone shimmery peach on the top lid, with a shimmery taupe under the lower lashes.
- Scarlett Johansson – It’s hard to beat ScarJo when it comes to rocking a nude cat-eye and luscious red pout. Her beautiful almond-shaped green eyes just lend themselves so well to a nice tapered liquid liner winging out at the corners! But, applying liquid eyeliner can be tricky, so you might need a little practice to get the look just right. And, to get just the right angle and length on the flick, be sure to look straight on in the mirror with a relaxed Don’t pull the eye taught…that method is almost always a disaster! Check YouTube for tons of other great tips and tricks for achieving the perfect cat-eye.
As you can see, just by studying your favorite green-eyed celebs, you might be able to have a little of their green-eyed glamour rub off on you. True, often times, their looks are the result of skilled celebrity eye makeup artists… but the tips and tricks used to get those looks are universal. With a little practice and patience, they can be adopted into your own makeup routine, and adapted to your own beautiful eyes!
For thousands of years, women have been utilizing various oils, essences, and balms to enhance their scent. Before that, well…we’re afraid things were pretty stinky. Today, though, women are spoiled for choice in perfumes! And therein lies the challenge…with the holidays approaching, and hundreds of perfumes on the market to choose from, how do you find the best ones for you? The answer is actually simpler than you might imagine. Your style in fashion is the key in unlocking your ideal fragrance this Fall!
- Fun and Flirty – You are definitely girly. You love playing up your feminine side. Then sugary and fruity fragrances are for you! Your fragrance should highlight notes of pear, sugarcane, vanilla bean, passion fruit, plum, and/or caramel. Some leading contenders: Prada Candy Kiss, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fireworks.
- Classic and Elegant – You are very ladylike. You gravitate towards the classic wardrobe choices, like cashmere cardigans and pearls. Your fragrance will evoke images of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn, with their notes of iris, peonies, jasmine, lily, and mimosa. Some leading contenders: Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom, Chanel Chance Eau Vive, and Gucci Bamboo.
- Sexy and Glam – Your chosen weapons on a Friday night out are a killer pair of stilettos and a stunning LBD. You don’t mind getting attention…in fact, you love it! Your fragrance will have loads of spice to it, just like you! Look for notes of black pepper, leather, incense, saffron, and cinnamon. Some leading contenders: Marc Jacobs Decadence, Dior J’Adore Touche de Parfum, and Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Exotic Leather.
- Modern and Bold – Your fashion and accessories are always very now. You dare to wear even the boldest colors, patterns, and cuts without a second thought. Your fragrance will make a statement, as you do every time you walk into a room. Look for notes of lush florals combined with more masculine scents like sandalwood, cedar, and amber. Some leading contenders: Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold, Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme, and Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere Black.
- Boho Chic– You epitomize the free spirit in every woman. If the style is loose and flowy, with rustic or ethnic prints, it’s fabulous to you. Your fragrance will be spicy and earthy, with notes of patchouli, pepper, citrus, and sandalwood. Some leading contenders: Tory Burch Absolu, Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum, and Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence.
Today we are going to look at the best ways to dress a rectangle body shape. If you are a rectangle you should be very pleased as you are one of the easier body types, with many different styles suiting you or fitting you well. A rectangle body shape tends to have no defined waist with hips do tend to have a similar width to the shoulders. Rectangles also do not have a lot of curves, with a bust that is small or average and your bottom tends to be flat. Many rectangles tend to gain weight around their tummies, especially after the menopause. You will want to create curves and define your waist as a rectangle. If you have a rectangle body shape you will want to avoid shapeless clothes as you will want to be creating the illusion of curves, therefore anything shapeless will make you look shapeless overall, and to this end you will also want to avoid straight dresses such as tunics.
What to wear on top?
When selecting a dress you will want to go for a shift dressor an empire line as these will suit you rectangle body shape the best and when selecting either a dress or a top you will want to select block colors. When selecting items to wear on top you will want to choose one’s which define your waist and tailored jackets and coats which are belted at the waist will help to create the illusion of curves. Choose a good bra to define your bust and medium to high neckline tops will help to flatter your body shape, especially if you have a smaller bust. Tops which a detailed neckline, pockets or frills will create the illusion of a large bust, as do halter necked tops.
What to wear on the bottom?
If you are looking for a skirt, select an A-line skirt, as these will pull in at the waist before flaring out, creating the illusion of a small waist and curvier hips. Rectangles will want to create the illusion of curves so a skirt of this style is perfect for rectangular body shapes. You will suit any style of jeans or trousers but something such as flared jeans will look particularly great and for shoes something curved with a rounded toe will suit you best, think of ballerina flats or a pair of court shoes or rounded toe boots, either flat or heeled.