Inspired by the sophistication and elegance of Hollywood, Aidan Mattox creates luxurious dresses for social occasion, red-carpet, celebrity events and prom. The Aidan Mattox Collection was launched in 2004 to rave reviews. The Collection includes extremely chic cocktail dresses as well as dramatic floor-length gowns, with alluring high fashion details in opulent jewel tones and stunning neutrals. The Collection is sexy, modern, and glamorous and has been embraced by celebrities such as Hayden Panettierre, Kiera Knightley, Leighton Meester, Paulina Porizhova, and Portia DeRossi. Aidan Mattox is one of the top performing dress collections in fine department stores and multi-brand stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom’s. The Collection is designed with rich fabrics, for women seeking a sexy, feminine, and eclectic aesthetic. The Collection is frequently featured in national publications including Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, In Style, and Lucky Magazine. Aidan Mattox long-term plans include opening stores globally, establishing the brand as a worldwide presence offering women beautiful, innovative, high-quality dresses at contemporary price points.
In a world where luxury seems to be going away, Neiman Marcus is one of the few companies that still does luxury right – especially with brands like Aidan Mattox. Blending together great sales and high-end fashion, shopping at Neiman Marcus, even if it is just online, is an experience. You’ll have access to some of the highest end designers and with Aidan Mattox, there is nowhere else you’ll want to shop. Even better, you’ll find something for everyone – from a teenager to your mom to a newborn baby. They have one of the widest selections on the internet for Aidan Mattox and other well-known names. Of course, you can also expect some surprises.
Most importantly, Neiman Marcus sometimes gets exclusives from Aidan Mattox where you can’t find the item anywhere but either in a Neiman Marcus or online. You have to be quick, however.
The Hottest Deals for Aidan Mattox
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Aidan Mattox
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
Not all of us were blessed with gorgeous, full, Angelina Jolie-esque lips… some of us have had to struggle with constantly “drawing in” an upper lip. But there just so happens to be some nifty little tricks you can use to help make your lips look fuller…and only you will ever know you needed them!
- Exfoliate – Exfoliating is not just for your body and face. Our bodies are daily sloughing off the dull, dead skin cells for fresh, new skin cells underneath, and exfoliating aides in that. If your lips are rough, dry, or flaky, a gentle exfoliation will help to remove the dead, dry skin and soften the newer healthy skin underneath. More importantly, it will also make the lips more able to draw in necessary moisture, which in itself can help lips look fuller. Smooth lips will also not only look healthier, but will make any lip product you apply look better.
Since the skin on your lips is thinner and more delicate that that on most other parts of your body, the key to exfoliation here is to think gentle…both in what you put on your lips to exfoliate, and how you do it. A simple mixture of olive oil and sugar, applied to lips with a finger or a washcloth, will do beautifully. Rub in small circles for a minute or two on each lip, then rinse with warm water and pat dry. You can also use Vaseline on a toothbrush, applied in a similar way. Just remember to be gentle!
- Moisturize – Our skin can temporarily absorb moisture (think how much easier body lotion goes on after a warm shower or bath), but without something to help lock it in, the moisture will evaporate throughout the day. Try to avoid those with ingredients such as lanolin and glycerine, as they can sometimes leave lips feeling “waxy,” as if the product hasn’t absorbed into your skin. Also try to avoid moisturizers with a lot of oils; a higher oil content won’t allow the product to be absorbed (think of oil and water in a bottle). When in doubt, opt for natural, like Yes to Coconuts Naturally Smooth lip balm. It’s all natural and absorbs beautifully into your lips.
After exfoliating and before you go to bed, simply smooth the moisturizer over your lips. Since you won’t be talking/eating/drinking it will give your lips the time they need to sit with the moisturizer. When you wake, you’ll be amazed at how your lips look fuller.
- Highlight – Contouring is all the rage now, and your lips definitely need to get in on the trend… especially if you want to make your lips look fuller. A general rule of thumb to remember for make-up is that dark colors recede, or make things look smaller, and lighter colors highlight, or bring to the foreground. A bit of strategically placed highlight will make your lips look fuller and more “three dimensional.” You can use a shimmery vanilla or white colored eye shadow for this, but it works best with a highlighting pencil, like Benefit High Brow Glow.
- After applying your desired lip color, lightly run the highlighter over just the cupid’s bow (the center V of your top lip). Blend gently with your finger or a clean shadow brush.
- Apply highlighter to the center section of your bottom lip, just outside the natural lip line. Blend gently.
- If desired, highlight the two creases running from the bottom of your nose to your cupid’s bow. Blend gently.
Now, simply sit back and admire your perfect pout (but don’t forget to smile too…smiling always helps anyone to look beautiful)!
A girl might think that the most important article of clothing she could wear is a fancy shirt, or a pricey pair of jeans, or even a killer pair of shoes. But a woman will tell you that the most important article of clothing in your wardrobe is unequivocally a really well-fitting bra. In fact, wearing the wrong bra can actually make you look fat! But worry no more…we’re here to explain how the wrong bra can be effecting you, and what you can do to fix it.
How does your bra make you look fat?
- Your boobs are hiding your waist – When your bra is ill-fitting or sagging, your boobs will sag. Since the smallest part of your torso is the area just below your chest and just above your bellybutton, how is anyone supposed to see it with your boobs hanging in the way?
- Your too–small bra is creating the appearance of extra fat rolls – A bra that is too small around the band will dig into your back. No matter how skinny you are, trust us, that too-small band will create fat rolls on either side of it. And if your cups are too small, your boobs will be pushed out above, below, and out the sides, again creating rolls of fat.
- Your bra is causing your clothes look too tight – You know how frustrating it is to try on a shirt, only to face the mirror and see gaps and gaping? You try on a larger size, only to face the mirror and now see the shirt looking sloppy on you. 9 times out of 10, it’s not the shirt…it’s the bra.
So how can you fix the bra conundrum?
- STOP…FIXATING…ON…SIZE – So what if you wore a perfect 34C in high school. Does the rest of you still look the same as you did in high school? So why would you think your bra size would still be a perfect 34C? The main reason why women wear the wrong bra size is because they have a stigma in their head about going up a size or two. Stop thinking in terms of a “bra size” and start thinking in terms of “a bra that fits, size-schmize”!
- Get properly sized – You might be thinking…”I can’t afford to get sized.” But guess what? You’re wrong. Many lingerie departments in department stores have trained their sales people to size bras properly. You can also get free sizing in some stores, like Victoria’s Secret. So be sure to ask to be sized when out bra shopping! It’s one of the most important factors in looking better in your clothes!
- Take a deep breath, and make the investment – Aside from the size-stigma, the second biggest reason why women cling to their life-long bra mistakes is that they don’t want to spend the money for a really good, really well-fitting bra. Stop thinking your bra is unimportant just because it’s unseen! Again, this is where you need to shift your priorities. Your bra needs to be on par with your outerwear, or with any other purchase in fact, clothing or not, in terms of you forking out money. A good bra fits and holds up better because it is a better made bra. It is an investment. One you will never regret!