Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!
With colder temperatures fast upon us, it’s finally time to break out those gorgeous chunky knit sweaters! A long-time staple of winter wardrobes, the chunky knit is indispensable for not only staying comfy and cozy, but for looking fabulous in the process! Sure, you can pair it with the standard skinny jeans and fleece-lined boots…but if you’re looking for other ideas to make the most of your chunky knit while the weather permits, then step right up!
Wear it with…
- Leather pants and stiletto boots – Since the chunky knit sweater adds considerable bulk to any outfit, it’s important to try to balance its soft shape out with more form-fitting, tailored pieces. That’s why the leather pants and sleek, stiletto boots work so well. And no need for real leather here, faux leather pants or leather-look leggings will do the trick.
- Circle or skater skirt and low-heel ankle boots – This would work best with a cropped chunky knit sweater. And the reason this works is because, though the skirt is full, the waist is nipped in, and the length/fullness is short. The bulk of the sweater is therefore balanced. And low-heeled ankle boots add a nice edginess to the feminine shape of the skirt.
- Leather mini and brogues – When we say “mini” here, we don’t mean one of those ultra short, ultra form-fitting body-con ones. A little bit of “wiggle room” is ok here, but just make sure the shape of the skirt is straight or A-line to again balance out the soft bulk of the sweater. The sweater can be cropped, or, if longer, use a “half tuck” technique to show your waist. Pair it all with opaque tights and super cool brogues. This menswear trend looks fantastic with tights!
- Cropped boyfriend jeans and peep toe booties – This is perhaps the most relaxed of all the looks we’ve covered, but that’s not to say it’s sloppy! Even though the jeans are looser than fitted, the legs narrow as they approach the cropped ankles. And since you will be wearing either a cropped sweater or using the “half tuck,” your waistline will still be visible as well, so there will still be some definition. The peep toe booties add a delightful feminine touch, as well as some flattering height.
- Leggings and knee-high boots or combat boots – A winter classic, you can never go wrong with this combo! The leggings mean that you can go quite bulky with the sweater, wearing it long and loose. The slight bulk from the knee-high or combat boots (think Doc Martens) will help to avoid you looking like your torso is balancing on two spindly coffee-stirrers.
Many people believe that they cannot wear yellow at all because of their complexion, skin tone, hair color, or some other reason. However, it is actually one of the most beautiful colors for all skin tones, you just have to know how to wear it. Sometimes it means not wearing it right next to your face and other times it means wearing a slightly different shade.
Here are five simple ways to add this beautiful color to your wardrobe:
In Your Removable Accessories
If you still aren’t willing to commit to yellow, adding something small and distinct can really help you to extend your wardrobe. Something as simple as glasses can draw the eye to your face, but you don’t always have to wear them. Make sure that your glasses fit properly so that they aren’t sliding around your face.
On Your Head
Maybe wearing yellow in a professional setting still isn’t your favorite idea. That’s fine! Instead, adding something with just a good yellow undertone can really help to push you to bring it into your wardrobe more. Start small by incorporating a great, fun beanie into your wardrobe. Beanies are great because we don’t take ourselves too seriously when we wear them.
In Your Jewels
Of course, we all love to wear some bling. However, there is something truly special about a yellow diamond or jewel. It is so delicate and special, adding a bit of sparkle where we just need it. Many people are willing to dip their toes into wearing more yellow when they do it with a great pair of statement earrings, a good ring, or even with some resin bangle bracelets.
Go For Kitschy
Once again, if you aren’t completely comfortable wearing yellow, you can combine two of the other tricks we’ve taught: use something removable and something that isn’t serious. A funny purse or clutch is a great way to attract attention and feel comfortable with adding a color you don’t usually use. There are plenty of options out there in the world of clutches – little bags that will add that pop of color without going too far.
Keep It Away From Your Face
Keeping yellow away from your face may make you more comfortable. In fact, you might even forget that you are wearing it at all. Many people don’t think about their shoes unless they are uncomfortable, so that is a great place to put some yellow. Bright shoes are another way to make your wardrobe seem interesting but still seem professional – so go for something like yellow heels or a good pair of loafers.
How are you going to incorporate yellow into your wardrobe?