Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
Ever since we all started using our phones as clocks, we have gotten away from wearing watches, which are really great pieces of jewelry that can last a lifetime. However, there are signs that fashion is shifting back toward using watches as focal points of outfits. Here are a few pieces to start building your collection before everyone else does:
A classic watch is something that will never go out of style. These are the watches that have metallic accents, neutral colors, and can basically work with any outfit, from a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a business suit.
If you are going to invest in a watch of this kind, ensure that it comes with a sturdy band for daily wear.
Watches you wear the to grocery store or to the movies are different than watches you’d wear elsewhere. They are made to be worn and roughed up a little bit. That doesn’t mean that they have to lack style, however. Instead, go with a unique wrap-around watch or something that has a gimmicky finish to it. That will help you to dress down any outfit but still have the feeling and appearance of a great watch.
In general, we tend to overlook gold jewelry and watches because we don’t always wear it. So much of fashion today caters to silver jewelry. However, a gold watch is a classic that is never going to go out of style. Just having one around is important, whether you have no other gold jewelry or you do.
Go for a gold in a shade that you like – if you don’t like yellow gold, go for something lighter or a beautiful rose gold color.
There are a few designers out there who make some of the funkiest, funniest watches to wear. These have bright colors, interesting dial options, and even bright bands. These aren’t going to be the watches that you wear on a daily basis, but rather the ones that will give you a little bit of a laugh when you need one.
Let’s be honest, we all dream about owning a Rolex or some watch adorned in diamonds. For most of us, that isn’t quite a reality just yet. However, you can get the next best thing by finding a watch that is decked out with some rhinestones or some glitter. You won’t get quite the same look, but they can be fun to wear when you want to have a little extra glamor.
Something For Play
Do you exercise a lot? Go on runs or go kayaking? You likely will want a watch for those activities (especially if you don’t want to get your phone wet) but don’t have one that you want to beat up. Investing in a great sports watch is the perfect way to motivate yourself to get out there and get moving.
A great watch is a piece that you can hold onto forever and even pass to your children. However, having one watch is never going to be enough for all that life throws at you. These are just a few of the watches you will need to have a truly complete collection.
It’s finally Fall. Time for layering and bundling up, and that includes your head! Not only are hats a practical way to keep warm (they prevent heat from leaving your body through the top of your head), but they are one of the most effortless ways to add flair to your outfit. But, in case your chapeau-topped ensemble isn’t quite working, there are some tips that can take it from drab to fab in no time.
- Think Seasonal – First and foremost, Fall and Winter hats should be wool, cloth, or felt-type material. Save the straw hats for Spring and Summer, since the open weave of those materials can allow heat to escape your head.
- Find the Fit – Hats come in so many sizes and fits, it can literally make your head spin. Just because a hat looks cute, doesn’t mean that it will fit your head properly. Make sure when choosing a hat that you can actually try it on…that means if you’re buying online, you need to either A) make sure the sizes are listed and you know your hat size, or B) you are buying from a site you are familiar with, and you are familiar with their sizing. If it’s too big, it will do nothing but slide down into your eyes, or blow off in a gust of wind. If it’s too tight…well…it will just look plain silly.
- Consider Hair Length – Wearing a hat can change the whole look of your face, especially when taking into account your hair length. You will often find that close-fitting hats with less material compliment shorter hair, while larger, wide-brimmed hats look great on longer-length hair… but as with most things, you’ve got to experiment to see what works.
- Consider Hair Style – If your hair is long enough to style, you have more options than long-and-loose. You can opt for a messy low bun at the back or side, or a loose braid, also at the back or side. Again, get in there and experiment!
- Consider Your Outfit – Sometimes a hat can clash with what you’re wearing, so it’s important to take into consideration the style of your outfit. A loose beret or knit hat looks sharp with a body con shirt and skinny jeans or trousers. Boho styles are really complimented by floppy, wide-brimmed hats. And something sleek and tailored would be well suited to a close-fitting cloche style.
- Color – Since it is Fall, with Winter on the way, you might as well try to embrace and incorporate some of the colors of the season. Yes, black is a classic, as is grey, and they can usually go with anything, but be bold and look for berries, rust colored, and dusky-hued varieties.
- Give it Your Style – As with so many points above, it all comes down to experimentation. If you feel like adding a brooch or feather to a hat…do it. Make it yours. You will ultimately (hopefully) own whatever look you rock, so rock it with confidence!
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!