Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
A girl might think that the most important article of clothing she could wear is a fancy shirt, or a pricey pair of jeans, or even a killer pair of shoes. But a woman will tell you that the most important article of clothing in your wardrobe is unequivocally a really well-fitting bra. In fact, wearing the wrong bra can actually make you look fat! But worry no more…we’re here to explain how the wrong bra can be effecting you, and what you can do to fix it.
How does your bra make you look fat?
- Your boobs are hiding your waist – When your bra is ill-fitting or sagging, your boobs will sag. Since the smallest part of your torso is the area just below your chest and just above your bellybutton, how is anyone supposed to see it with your boobs hanging in the way?
- Your too–small bra is creating the appearance of extra fat rolls – A bra that is too small around the band will dig into your back. No matter how skinny you are, trust us, that too-small band will create fat rolls on either side of it. And if your cups are too small, your boobs will be pushed out above, below, and out the sides, again creating rolls of fat.
- Your bra is causing your clothes look too tight – You know how frustrating it is to try on a shirt, only to face the mirror and see gaps and gaping? You try on a larger size, only to face the mirror and now see the shirt looking sloppy on you. 9 times out of 10, it’s not the shirt…it’s the bra.
So how can you fix the bra conundrum?
- STOP…FIXATING…ON…SIZE – So what if you wore a perfect 34C in high school. Does the rest of you still look the same as you did in high school? So why would you think your bra size would still be a perfect 34C? The main reason why women wear the wrong bra size is because they have a stigma in their head about going up a size or two. Stop thinking in terms of a “bra size” and start thinking in terms of “a bra that fits, size-schmize”!
- Get properly sized – You might be thinking…”I can’t afford to get sized.” But guess what? You’re wrong. Many lingerie departments in department stores have trained their sales people to size bras properly. You can also get free sizing in some stores, like Victoria’s Secret. So be sure to ask to be sized when out bra shopping! It’s one of the most important factors in looking better in your clothes!
- Take a deep breath, and make the investment – Aside from the size-stigma, the second biggest reason why women cling to their life-long bra mistakes is that they don’t want to spend the money for a really good, really well-fitting bra. Stop thinking your bra is unimportant just because it’s unseen! Again, this is where you need to shift your priorities. Your bra needs to be on par with your outerwear, or with any other purchase in fact, clothing or not, in terms of you forking out money. A good bra fits and holds up better because it is a better made bra. It is an investment. One you will never regret!
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!