Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
Ah, the crisp, cool air…the changing leaves… the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Winter is on its way, and you have just enough time to start adding some pivotal pieces to your wardrobe that keep you not only warm, but looking fabulous! By incorporating just one or two of these, you can breathe new life into your existing wardrobe and create some WOW this Winter.
- High-heel booties – You’ve seen them everywhere lately, and with good reason. Whether platform, peep-toe, or lace-up, these booties pair well with so many wardrobe staples: skinny jeans, cropped boyfriend jeans, pencil skirts, circle skirts with tights…the list goes on and on.
- Low, chunky-heel booties – These are an absolute must if you intend to rock the leggings-and-oversized-sweater look (and let’s face it…who doesn’t?) this Winter. They can add a bit of “edgy” to any outfit, and even look fab with tights and a flowy circle skirt (try to keep the shirt/sweater more tailored and form-fitting though, to avoid looking sloppy).
- Leather-look circle skirt – No need to break the bank on this one… you can find circle skirts that look amazingly like leather, for a fraction of the price. Just make sure the fit isn’t too tight at the waist. A properly-fitting circle skirt should fall gracefully from your waist; one that is too tight will balloon out and can look completely unflattering. It’s best to pair it with a more tailored top/sweater (a nice contrast to the leather would be a lighter, more lady-like top). Complete the look with tights and either chunky, low-heel booties or taller low-heel boots and your adorableness will be unstoppable.
- Quilted biker jacket – Again, if you don’t have a Kardashian budget, no worries! There are plenty of leather-look options out there. The important elements will be the quilting and the “biker look” (some studding, zippers, “moto” padding, etc.). These jackets can work with almost any outfit, from plaid shirts and skinny jeans to girly dresses and tights. You decide how much “edge” to the outfit with the boots and accessories you add.
- Camel coat – A classic in any era, you just need a camel-colored coat in your life. Period. Whether it’s this season, or next year, or the year after, a mid-length or long-length camel overcoat is perfection. Usually found in wool, and either belted or buttoned (or both), this will literally go with just about everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the camel coat will never disappoint.
- Puffer jacket – If you want the ultimate in form and function, go for the puffer jacket this Winter. Usually filled with down or a down-alternative, you will be sure to stay toasty warm. Pair it with skinny jeans and a fitted top, or an oversized sweater and tights, the puffer jacket is one of those items you’ll be seeing everywhere (and hopefully your closet).
- Drape-front jacket – The perfect blend of tailored structure and flowy softness, the drape front jacket is fantastic. One of the biggest trends we’re seeing this season is the shearling (or faux shearling) drape front. Since the jacket is a bit loose (usually doesn’t have a front closure to nip in the look of the waist), it’s best to pair it with more tailored pieces.
- Aztec print anything – The trend we loved in Summer has stuck around for Winter this year, and we couldn’t be happier. You can find Aztec prints in leggings and tops, but the one we love most is the oversized cardigan! Perfect for lazy Winter days, running errands, or keeping cozy on movie nights out, you can’t go wrong pairing it with tights, a semi-fitted top, chunky scarf, and knee-high low-heel boots. What a fab look!
Almost everyone loves to wear black – it is a color that is almost always in style, always has great design, and makes your body look much better. However, there is more to embracing your inner witchy woman than just wearing black – it is going above and beyond and looking like you are well put together, strong, and ready to take on anyone or anything that steps in your way.
How can you bring more black and that witchy style into your wardrobe? Here are a few different ways to upgrade your black from simple to positively witchy:
Witches are inherently attractive and sensual characters. You have to embrace your sensuality and feel great in whatever you wear. The best way to do that is to wear a dress that not only hugs your curves, but it gives you curves you didn’t even know you had. Even better, find a dress that makes you feel like you can conquer the world.
Dresses with some pleating or gathering that covers up your problem areas and show off your great ones – like a high slit on the leg or a low cut back will help you to feel that confidence.
In Hidden Places
One of the best things about witchy fashion is that you don’t have to worry about someone judging you if you are completely confident in what you are wearing. However, hiding your strength can sometimes work in your favor even more than showing it off can.
Adding some subtle black socks or even lingerie can help you to bring that strength from within yourself and show the world just what you are made of.
Go For the Literal
One great way to embrace witches is to literally wear them and show them off whenever you can. Telling people that you know your strength can be incredibly special as well. It doesn’t have to be a giant Halloween-esque sweater like your grandmother used to wear (but it totally can be). Instead, go for something chic and simplistic that has a lot of design thought put into it – like this fantastic Alexander McQueen scarf.
On Your Lips
Witches always know just how beautiful they are, and wearing makeup that grabs the attention of everyone in the room is a fantastic way to highlight your natural beauty. A great dark red lipstick that is a little vampy and a little witchy is always classic. Wine shades, blacks, and even dark browns can also be a great addition to your style.
Just remember to exfoliate before you apply these lipsticks!
Don’t Forget the Shoes
What witchy woman would be complete without a fantastic pair of heels? Witches rarely walk around in flats, after all. Find shoes that are spiked, pointy, and completely luxurious. Shoes change everything about the way your body moves, how your outfit looks, and even how other people view you.
You don’t have to wait for Halloween to come to embrace your inner witch. Instead, you can celebrate it all year round.
Planning to spend some quality time in colder climates this Winter? Think that a sweater and a jacket will get the job done? Guess again! In those chilly regions, where the temps dip into the 20s and 30s, and the wind gets whipping a bit, even ordinary things like walking, sightseeing, and window shopping can be tricky. If you want to stay nice and toasty, without adding big, bulky sweaters and jackets, then you are going to need layers. And these are going to be your most essential pieces…
- Skinny jeans – You love them in the Summer, Spring, and Fall…so why should Winter be any different? Actually, skinny jeans are ideal as a layering piece for so many reasons. Not only do they balance out your body shape when you wear those gorgeous, oversized sweaters, but they work really well with all kinds of Winter footwear, from knee-high boots to brogues to ankle booties. One tip though: try to find a pair with a bit of stretch to them, and don’t get them in a skin-tight size. This will enable you to layer a pair of tights for warmth underneath.
- Thick tights – A good pair of thick tights can be so versatile in the Winter! And by “thick tights” we mean opaque tights that are lined with a thin layer of a fleece-type material. They can be worn alone with a cute skirt or dress, or layered under jeans to help cut the cold and biting wind.
- Thin cashmere sweater – A thin cashmere sweater is not only an all-time wardrobe classic, but it is one of the easiest ways to add warmth without adding bulkiness. It can be layered over a tank, Henley, or even a long-sleeved button-up shirt for the ultimate in preppy chic. In really cold climates, it can even be used as a layer under a thicker sweater.
- Body-con long-sleeved Henley or crew neck shirt – These are some of the best, no-brainer layering pieces you can have in your wardrobe. If shopping for actual “base layers,” these shirts are almost always in a form-fitting Lycra, blended with some type of wool or synthetic fiber, since these will hold in heat much better than cotton. They come in all sorts of colors and look beautiful layered under a flannel or plaid shirt, worn open.
- Pashmina shawl – This, again, is another multi-tasking star for Winter! Much more versatile than a classic narrow scarf, the shawl can folded and worn as a thick and cozy scarf, or it can be opened and worn over your shoulders as a shawl. And if you look online, you’ll find no less than 100 different ways to fold it, wrap it, and wear it!
- Fuzzy socks – Think these are just for bedtime? Think again! They solve one of the epic conundrums of Winter-weather lovers everywhere…how to keep your feet warm and comfortable without causing them to sweat up a storm in your boots! Fuzzy socks, unlike wool socks, manage to keep in warmth, but still allow your feet to breathe. Plus their fluffiness adds an extra little bit of cushioning, which is always appreciated on lovely, crisp Winter walks in the woods!