Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
Almost everyone loves to wear black – it is a color that is almost always in style, always has great design, and makes your body look much better. However, there is more to embracing your inner witchy woman than just wearing black – it is going above and beyond and looking like you are well put together, strong, and ready to take on anyone or anything that steps in your way.
How can you bring more black and that witchy style into your wardrobe? Here are a few different ways to upgrade your black from simple to positively witchy:
Witches are inherently attractive and sensual characters. You have to embrace your sensuality and feel great in whatever you wear. The best way to do that is to wear a dress that not only hugs your curves, but it gives you curves you didn’t even know you had. Even better, find a dress that makes you feel like you can conquer the world.
Dresses with some pleating or gathering that covers up your problem areas and show off your great ones – like a high slit on the leg or a low cut back will help you to feel that confidence.
In Hidden Places
One of the best things about witchy fashion is that you don’t have to worry about someone judging you if you are completely confident in what you are wearing. However, hiding your strength can sometimes work in your favor even more than showing it off can.
Adding some subtle black socks or even lingerie can help you to bring that strength from within yourself and show the world just what you are made of.
Go For the Literal
One great way to embrace witches is to literally wear them and show them off whenever you can. Telling people that you know your strength can be incredibly special as well. It doesn’t have to be a giant Halloween-esque sweater like your grandmother used to wear (but it totally can be). Instead, go for something chic and simplistic that has a lot of design thought put into it – like this fantastic Alexander McQueen scarf.
On Your Lips
Witches always know just how beautiful they are, and wearing makeup that grabs the attention of everyone in the room is a fantastic way to highlight your natural beauty. A great dark red lipstick that is a little vampy and a little witchy is always classic. Wine shades, blacks, and even dark browns can also be a great addition to your style.
Just remember to exfoliate before you apply these lipsticks!
Don’t Forget the Shoes
What witchy woman would be complete without a fantastic pair of heels? Witches rarely walk around in flats, after all. Find shoes that are spiked, pointy, and completely luxurious. Shoes change everything about the way your body moves, how your outfit looks, and even how other people view you.
You don’t have to wait for Halloween to come to embrace your inner witch. Instead, you can celebrate it all year round.
There’s just something about those British girls that is absolutely irresistible! The way they walk, the way they look, they have their style game on lock. Sure, you could say it’s their confidence…but one of the best and easiest ways to be confident is to love what you’re wearing. If you know something looks good on you, you just radiate confidence. So, let’s get you looking like a really sassy confident British girl, shall we?
- Add a chic menswear style coat and stiletto heels to your plain ‘ol jeans-and-tee – Yes, in London, the winter fog and rain can dampen your spirits, but it will never be able to dampen your style with this combo. Just make sure the jeans and tee aren’t too big and baggy that they will distract from the clean lines of the coat. The stilettos will work with just about any style of jeans, but they look best with cropped skinny or boyfriend jeans.
- Invest in a pair of Doc Martins, Chelsea boots, or menswear-inspired brogues – Continuing with the sophistication and clean lines of the menswear trend, to pair one of these types of shoes with anything from a short, feminine, flowy dress to skinny jeans and a turtleneck will instantly class-up and add a very British “High Street” feel to your outfit.
- Think plaid – Ok, so, this British trend is one they have incorporated from their Scottish neighbors…but it still gives your fashion statement a decidedly British flair. A bright, happy tartan looks so refined and fab up against a solid color coat or sweater
- Don’t be afraid to mix colors and prints – The key to mixing prints like a seasoned British Fashion Week girlie is to first look for matching colors. If the colors work together, it’s a strong likelihood that the prints will too. Next, look to pair small prints with larger ones, or simple prints with more complicated ones. And if you feel that the outfit is getting too busy, try breaking the prints up with some solid pieces here and there.
- Try skinny jeans and chunky sweater for a night out – For your next night out, try channeling two of the biggest British style icons going… Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne! Their hip, laid-back style is always deliciously sprinkled with a British rocker edge. Skinny jeans, paired with a thick, over-sized sweater, and a chunky, low-heeled bootie will have everyone assuming you just stepped off a first-class flight from Heathrow. Seemingly effortless…but eternally Brit chic!
Today we are going to look at the best ways to dress a rectangle body shape. If you are a rectangle you should be very pleased as you are one of the easier body types, with many different styles suiting you or fitting you well. A rectangle body shape tends to have no defined waist with hips do tend to have a similar width to the shoulders. Rectangles also do not have a lot of curves, with a bust that is small or average and your bottom tends to be flat. Many rectangles tend to gain weight around their tummies, especially after the menopause. You will want to create curves and define your waist as a rectangle. If you have a rectangle body shape you will want to avoid shapeless clothes as you will want to be creating the illusion of curves, therefore anything shapeless will make you look shapeless overall, and to this end you will also want to avoid straight dresses such as tunics.
What to wear on top?
When selecting a dress you will want to go for a shift dressor an empire line as these will suit you rectangle body shape the best and when selecting either a dress or a top you will want to select block colors. When selecting items to wear on top you will want to choose one’s which define your waist and tailored jackets and coats which are belted at the waist will help to create the illusion of curves. Choose a good bra to define your bust and medium to high neckline tops will help to flatter your body shape, especially if you have a smaller bust. Tops which a detailed neckline, pockets or frills will create the illusion of a large bust, as do halter necked tops.
What to wear on the bottom?
If you are looking for a skirt, select an A-line skirt, as these will pull in at the waist before flaring out, creating the illusion of a small waist and curvier hips. Rectangles will want to create the illusion of curves so a skirt of this style is perfect for rectangular body shapes. You will suit any style of jeans or trousers but something such as flared jeans will look particularly great and for shoes something curved with a rounded toe will suit you best, think of ballerina flats or a pair of court shoes or rounded toe boots, either flat or heeled.