Eliza J is a modern dress collection for the sophisticated woman. Eliza J dresses are heralded for their exclusive prints and novelty fabrics. The brand is designed for the stylish yet polished woman who wants current fashion at reasonable prices. No wonder they are a leading manufacturer of party and cocktail dresses.Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Nordstrom is one of the biggest names in the retail industry, and with good reason. You can find almost any style, size, or type of clothing from Eliza J and if you get it home and it doesn’t match your style, you can easily return it thanks to the great online return policy. Furthering their customer service, Nordstrom sale associates (even those online or over the phone) really know what they are talking about when it comes to fashion.
Even better, Nordstrom tends to have fashion that fits all different body types, something not every online retailer can say. Most importantly, you’ll find great deals and some super sales on Eliza J quite regularly.
The Hottest Deals for Eliza J
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Eliza J
Even though math was never our strong suit, there was a certain pleasure in the undeniable formulas. You knew that if you added X plus Y and divided by Z, you would have the answer. If only picking out clothes from our closet could be as cut-and-dry. If there was a simple formula for looking good…something that would undeniably work…it would make life a lot easier, right? Well, we just so happen to have 5 tricks to illicit a positive reaction from people (men), as scientifically proven by studies.
- Wear heels – Aside from the fact that you (scientifically) have a better chance of being approached by a man if you’re wearing heels, heels also accomplish a few other pretty neat tricks. Because of the arch, heels force you to stand straighter, so you appear taller. And heels that blend in with the color of your leg, or those with a very low vamp (the part of the shoe that cuts across your foot at the front), make your legs appear longer and leaner.
- Go sleeveless – Studies have shown that arms are one of the parts of a woman’s body that men are most attracted to. In fact, in many studies, arms are more highly rated than legs! So, if you happen to be blessed with nice toned arms and shoulders…show them off!
- Think bodycon – There are loads of studies that show men are more attracted to an hourglass figure. Lucky for all of us, that’s what shapewear was invented for! Bodycon dresses are designed to naturally highlight the smallest part of you, the area just under your bust at your waist. And many bodycon dresses have slimming patterns that accentuate the effect even more. When you pair some fabulous shapewear with a great bodycon dress, you get WOW!
- Rock some red – Red attracts attention…period. It also symbolizes power, passion, and romance. So of course there will be studies that show men are attracted to red. But another bonus here is that there is a perfect shade of red out there for everyone!
- All hail the LBD – It’s iconic for good reason. And now, studies show that 5 out of 5 men will look twice at a woman in a black dress. It’s the perfect compromise if you don’t feel like wearing a bright, bold red… but you don’t necessarily feel like blending into the wallpaper either. The little black dress is classic, slimming, and oh-so-chic. It will never lead you wrong.
Want to really push your fashion forward without having to buy a new wardrobe? One of the best ways to do that is to pick a new trend that you want to follow and add some great accessories and key pieces that will pump up the rest of your clothing options.
One of the best trends to stick with is the metallics trend – while metallics have never really gone out of style, there are times when they become more popular and with the return of metallic lipsticks, that time is now.
Here are a few ways to add metallics to your wardrobe this season:
Shine From The Feet
Aren’t brave enough to wear an entire metallic outfit? Start from the feet up. Wearing a bit of shine on your feet helps you to feel put together and a little funky without going over the edge. The great thing about shoes is that you can do whatever you want with them, because there is a chance that most people won’t see them.
Metallic sneakers make a great option to increase that fashion of a casual outfit. They are just funky enough to make you feel a little bit better about your jeans and t-shirt or even your leggings. Make sure you don’t scuff them up too much and always wear appropriate undergarments if you wear them with a skirt or dress – they are reflective.
On the other hand, you can go metallic with a great pair of heels. Everyone woman should own a pair of sturdy metallic heels – they will heighten any LBD, any skirt, and even a pantsuit. Make sure they are sturdy and that they have a good quality material on them – otherwise they can look a bit trashy.
Metallic coats are warmer than other types of coats because they attract the sunlight – especially that strong winter sunlight. Now, when selecting a metallic coat, you don’t want to go with something that looks like vinyl. Instead, you want to choose a coat that has just a little bit of shimmer in it.
Push the Limits
Every woman needs a skirt or two that makes her feel like an absolute beauty. A metallic skirt in a crinkle pattern is very on-trend right now and will always be a classic look. Whether you want to dress it up with a cute top or dress it down with a t-shirt and sneakers, it will always look amazing.
Make sure to get a steamer or take it to a dry cleaner, however, as these often get a bit wrinkled due to the material most designers use for metallic skirts.
Of Course, Lipstick
Of course, the reason we are all talking about metallics again is because metallic lipsticks are back on the market. Once again, it is very easy to go wrong with metallic lipsticks. Buy from a brand that you know and always carry around a pocket mirror to reapply if need be. There are different types of metallics, including glitters, liquids, and even matte metallics. Your best bet? Start with a fantastic metallic nude lipstick and work from there.
Don’t be afraid to shine and get ready for the glitz and the glam of every season.
With colder temperatures fast upon us, it’s finally time to break out those gorgeous chunky knit sweaters! A long-time staple of winter wardrobes, the chunky knit is indispensable for not only staying comfy and cozy, but for looking fabulous in the process! Sure, you can pair it with the standard skinny jeans and fleece-lined boots…but if you’re looking for other ideas to make the most of your chunky knit while the weather permits, then step right up!
Wear it with…
- Leather pants and stiletto boots – Since the chunky knit sweater adds considerable bulk to any outfit, it’s important to try to balance its soft shape out with more form-fitting, tailored pieces. That’s why the leather pants and sleek, stiletto boots work so well. And no need for real leather here, faux leather pants or leather-look leggings will do the trick.
- Circle or skater skirt and low-heel ankle boots – This would work best with a cropped chunky knit sweater. And the reason this works is because, though the skirt is full, the waist is nipped in, and the length/fullness is short. The bulk of the sweater is therefore balanced. And low-heeled ankle boots add a nice edginess to the feminine shape of the skirt.
- Leather mini and brogues – When we say “mini” here, we don’t mean one of those ultra short, ultra form-fitting body-con ones. A little bit of “wiggle room” is ok here, but just make sure the shape of the skirt is straight or A-line to again balance out the soft bulk of the sweater. The sweater can be cropped, or, if longer, use a “half tuck” technique to show your waist. Pair it all with opaque tights and super cool brogues. This menswear trend looks fantastic with tights!
- Cropped boyfriend jeans and peep toe booties – This is perhaps the most relaxed of all the looks we’ve covered, but that’s not to say it’s sloppy! Even though the jeans are looser than fitted, the legs narrow as they approach the cropped ankles. And since you will be wearing either a cropped sweater or using the “half tuck,” your waistline will still be visible as well, so there will still be some definition. The peep toe booties add a delightful feminine touch, as well as some flattering height.
- Leggings and knee-high boots or combat boots – A winter classic, you can never go wrong with this combo! The leggings mean that you can go quite bulky with the sweater, wearing it long and loose. The slight bulk from the knee-high or combat boots (think Doc Martens) will help to avoid you looking like your torso is balancing on two spindly coffee-stirrers.