Danskin Now is a unique line of activewear for women and girls. Brand features a wide assortment of loungewear and athletic wear in addition to specialty categories like intimates, swimwear, and shoes.
The Hottest Deals for Danskin Now
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Danskin Now
For thousands of years, women have been utilizing various oils, essences, and balms to enhance their scent. Before that, well…we’re afraid things were pretty stinky. Today, though, women are spoiled for choice in perfumes! And therein lies the challenge…with the holidays approaching, and hundreds of perfumes on the market to choose from, how do you find the best ones for you? The answer is actually simpler than you might imagine. Your style in fashion is the key in unlocking your ideal fragrance this Fall!
- Fun and Flirty – You are definitely girly. You love playing up your feminine side. Then sugary and fruity fragrances are for you! Your fragrance should highlight notes of pear, sugarcane, vanilla bean, passion fruit, plum, and/or caramel. Some leading contenders: Prada Candy Kiss, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fireworks.
- Classic and Elegant – You are very ladylike. You gravitate towards the classic wardrobe choices, like cashmere cardigans and pearls. Your fragrance will evoke images of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn, with their notes of iris, peonies, jasmine, lily, and mimosa. Some leading contenders: Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamom, Chanel Chance Eau Vive, and Gucci Bamboo.
- Sexy and Glam – Your chosen weapons on a Friday night out are a killer pair of stilettos and a stunning LBD. You don’t mind getting attention…in fact, you love it! Your fragrance will have loads of spice to it, just like you! Look for notes of black pepper, leather, incense, saffron, and cinnamon. Some leading contenders: Marc Jacobs Decadence, Dior J’Adore Touche de Parfum, and Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Exotic Leather.
- Modern and Bold – Your fashion and accessories are always very now. You dare to wear even the boldest colors, patterns, and cuts without a second thought. Your fragrance will make a statement, as you do every time you walk into a room. Look for notes of lush florals combined with more masculine scents like sandalwood, cedar, and amber. Some leading contenders: Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold, Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme, and Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere Black.
- Boho Chic– You epitomize the free spirit in every woman. If the style is loose and flowy, with rustic or ethnic prints, it’s fabulous to you. Your fragrance will be spicy and earthy, with notes of patchouli, pepper, citrus, and sandalwood. Some leading contenders: Tory Burch Absolu, Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum, and Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence.
Here’s the thing about nude lipstick…everyone’s “nude” is different. The nude that’s perfect for your very fair-skinned best friend might leave you looking like you’ve been dead for 3 days. And your perfect nude might make your very fair-skinned best friend look as if she went on a Doritos binge and forgot to wipe her mouth. So finding your nude can be tricky. Luckily, we’ve got a few tips that should make the hunt a little less confusing.
- Texture – There are some options when it comes to texture: sheer, opaque, creamy, matte. If you try a sheer nude, for example, it will allow more of your own natural lip color to show through. Therefore, it’s more of a tinted lip balm than a nude lipstick. That means we’re looking for something opaque to make more of a statement. Next consider finish: creamy or matte? Matte is great when it comes to bold colors like red and fuchsia, but in a nude, matte can sometimes make your lips look chalky and dry. So start your search focusing on a creamy, opaque lipstick.
- Prep – Any lipstick looks better with smooth, exfoliated lips. In fact, you really can’t judge it at all if your lips are dry and cracked. And no, just putting lipstick on over your dry, cracked lips won’t make them any more moisturized. Lipstick doesn’t work that way…if it did, it would be called moisturizer. So before you begin your adventure to find the nude of your dreams, be sure your lips are ready for action. Exfoliate them with a simple mix of sugar and olive oil. Rub in gentle circles with your finger, wipe clean with a cloth and warm water. (Another tip for making any lipstick look better: apply a lip moisturizer beforehand. After you rub your lips together, wipe the extra moisturizer off, or else the lipstick you’re trying will be too gloopy).
- Tone – Know your skin tone. You might be fair, but are your undertones more blue, yellow, or neutral, more cool or warm? Likewise, you might have darker skin, but are your undertones more yellow, blue, or neutral? That’s the tricky bit. The easiest way to know for sure is to head to a makeup counter and get matched for a foundation (it’s free). The makeup person should be able to pinpoint your exact skintone and undertones, which is not only something you will need to know for your makeup in general, but it will also help to find a nude lipstick that’s perfect. Since all lipsticks have undertones (blue, yellow, neutral), knowing yours should give you a range of colors that will work with your skintone, so you might actually be able to find 2 or 3 perfect nudes for you right at the makeup counter.
- Get together – If you are by yourself in your local drugstore, telling one nude lipstick from another can be more challenging. Pulling one color at a time won’t really help much either, since all nudes pretty much look the same when examined on their own. What you need is a contrast. So, pick 2 or 3 colors you think might work for you and hold them up next to each other. This way, you can definitely see if one is more pinky, or one is more orangy, or one looks juuuuust right.
- Try – You know the old adage… if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Finding your perfect nude lipstick is not something you can do without trying on a good number of the contenders. Don’t be afraid to try (and wipe off) multiple possibilities. Hey, you’ve gotta kiss some frogs before you find the Prince, right?
- Add makeup – Any nude lip is going to look 1000 times better with a bit of makeup on the rest of your face, because even the best nude lipstick can completely wash you out if it’s all by itself. A good rule of thumb is that if you are emphasizing your lips, go with a lighter eye, and if you are emphasizing your eyes, go with a lighter lip. Since nude is about as light as you can go with a lip, try putting a little more “oompfh” into your eye makeup. If you would rather do a moderate eye and emphasize your cheeks, then definitely be sure to add bronzer, cheek color, and highlight to really make those cheek bones pop. (Another tip – if you have cool tones to your skin, you might find that a warm-toned cheek color looks amazing. And vice versa, for warm skin tones, a cool-toned cheek color will really balance your makeup out).
Sure, every once in a while, a good va-va-va-voom makeup look is great, but who doesn’t want to look pretty every day? If you’ve got brown eyes, then we just so happen to have some great tips for achieving a beautiful natural look that’s perfect for every day!
- Cleansers – No makeup look can begin without a clean face. Even if you cleanse your face of makeup the night before, it’s always good to use a gentle, mild cleanser every morning before you apply makeup again. Great options: Juice Beauty Organic Face Wash and Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
- Eyebrows – If you aren’t paying attention to your eyebrows, you are missing one of the most crucial parts of any natural makeup for brown eyes look…or any look, for that matter! Brows should be groomed with a well-defined arch. Invest in a good eyebrow shaping kit. Great options: Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings, Nyx Eyebrow Gel, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Five Item Brow Kit.
- Shadows – Using natural makeup for brown eyes, your shadow color choices can make or break the look. Know which colors work best in your shade. For example, perfect colors in makeup for dark brown eyes would include bronze for a natural tone, or a bright sapphire blue for a pop of color. Medium brown eyes should look for subtle or bright plums and purples. And light brown eyes, opt for shimmery taupe or a lively teal, or even fuchsia!
- Liner – Depending on the shape of your eye, you can find dozens of tutorials and how-to videos online outlining the proper eye makeup techniques that will help make them look their best. But if you are aiming for both a natural look and a natural product, you can find both in every price range. Great options: Any of the Almay liners, liquid and pencil, Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Bare Minerals Round the Clock Waterproof Liner, and NVEY Eco Organic Cake Liner.
- Mascara – When looking for natural makeup for brown eyes in mascara, it’s best to search for paraben free cosmetics and organic formulations whenever possible. One of the best organic mascara products on the market, which also happens to be one of the most readily available is the Physician’s Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara, and at a budget-friendly price of around $10, you can’t beat it.
- Lashes – Don’t think that because you want a more natural look, using more natural products, that you can’t add some glamour with natural looking false eyelashes! You can find human hair lashes, as well as natural mink eyelashes in several beauty stores and online. Whether you opt for partial lashes, individual lashes, or the flair from full lash strips, you can go subtle, go over-the-top, and everything in between! Great options: Ardell Fashion Lashes, and Eylure Naturalites Eyelashes.
See? With just a little forethought and specific shopping, you can find your best natural makeup look for brown eyes!