Manduka is brand that makes the world's finest athletic performance products, including yoga mats, towels, bags, props and men's & women's fitness apparel.
Shopping at Zappos is a great way to spread your horizons when it comes to your shoes. Hard to get shoes for Manduka123, hard to find sizes, and collaborations are king on Zappos. Even better, you can find some of the best deals on higher end shoes. For women (or men) who have unusual shoe sizes, either bigger, smaller, wider, or narrower, Zappos offers you the widest range. Of course, there is no better place to shop for Manduka123, especially if you need something a little left of center.
Most importantly, Zappos has a great customer support system that allows you to return your shoes if they don’t fit or they aren’t just what you wanted.
The Hottest Deals for Manduka123
Yes, that's right, we searched all over the web and found the hottest deals for Manduka123
Sure, your green eyes are naturally stunning, but that doesn’t mean you necessarily feel comfortable going without eye makeup altogether. To have the best of both worlds, why don’t you experiment with some natural makeup looks? To gather some inspiration, Google images of some celebrities with green eyes and natural makeup. And once you’ve gotten those creative juices flowing, it’s time to take a try for yourself!
Primer – The first step in creating both bold and natural makeup looks is to start with lid primer. Lid primer (like bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer) will give you an even canvas, and will also cut down on your need to add tons of eye products to cover blotchy coloring. Apply to entire lid, from lashes to brow and blend. You can also run a little under your lower lash line and blend.
Shadow – If you’re after natural looking makeup tips, you should know what we’re going to recommend: natural, subtly hued shadow colors. Think light taupes, tans, peaches, and crèmes. Sweep a bone, vanilla, or light peach shade onto your lid, from lashes to crease. For a touch of definition, blend a matte tan, light matte gray, or matte taupe through the crease and slightly above it, then out into the outer V, and run some along your lower lashes as well. Remember, your goal is to look natural, not naked, so a little bit of muted shadow is perfect. A lovely all-inclusive kit is the Lancome Hypnose Star Eye Shadow Palette in Color ST3 Terre d’Ivoire.
Liner – The key to using eyeliner in natural makeup looks is that there should be no harsh lines. Some people use a dark brown or gray shadow as liner, while some opt to smudge a soft kohl pencil along the upper and lower lashes. Unless your skin coloring is very dark, try to avoid using black as a liner color. Stick to browns, grays, and plums, and always smudge. A great one to try is the bareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner. It’s a waterproof formula, but it goes on smoothly and blends like a dream.
Brows – Well groomed brows are one of the most important factors in natural makeup looks. Without them, your face loses all context and balance. Fill them in with a shadow no darker than one shade beyond your hair color, and use a brow wand (basically a bare mascara wand) to soften your strokes after applying product. A pencil can be used here, but it’s very easy to go too dark with a pencil. A pencil can also tend to make the brows appear too “done.” Remember, you’re going for natural. If you are unsure of your best eyebrow shape, you can visit a salon for professional grooming. Or, you can invest in a brow kit (we love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo) and then take to the Web. There are thousands of valuable tutorials online that will help show you the basics of shaping your brows beautifully!
Mascara – When adding mascara to a natural look, be sure not to pile on the product; a Twiggy-esque tarantula eye won’t exactly be considered “natural.” Also, consider not reaching for the blackest-black mascara you can find. Blondes and light redheads do well with brown mascara, while brunettes and darker redheads can use a soft black. For darker hair and skin, go for a dark black mascara, but try not to over-apply. One of our favorite mascaras also just happens to be one of the best natural mascaras: Physician’s Formula Organic Wear. The formula goes on smoothly, and it is 100% organic and safe for your peepers! We love that!
Contrary to popular belief, effective natural makeup looks can take at least a little bit of effort. Your goal is to highlight and accentuate your natural, beautiful features, while camouflaging imperfections. With the right products and the right application, you will make “natural” look effortless!
It’s finally Fall. Time for layering and bundling up, and that includes your head! Not only are hats a practical way to keep warm (they prevent heat from leaving your body through the top of your head), but they are one of the most effortless ways to add flair to your outfit. But, in case your chapeau-topped ensemble isn’t quite working, there are some tips that can take it from drab to fab in no time.
- Think Seasonal – First and foremost, Fall and Winter hats should be wool, cloth, or felt-type material. Save the straw hats for Spring and Summer, since the open weave of those materials can allow heat to escape your head.
- Find the Fit – Hats come in so many sizes and fits, it can literally make your head spin. Just because a hat looks cute, doesn’t mean that it will fit your head properly. Make sure when choosing a hat that you can actually try it on…that means if you’re buying online, you need to either A) make sure the sizes are listed and you know your hat size, or B) you are buying from a site you are familiar with, and you are familiar with their sizing. If it’s too big, it will do nothing but slide down into your eyes, or blow off in a gust of wind. If it’s too tight…well…it will just look plain silly.
- Consider Hair Length – Wearing a hat can change the whole look of your face, especially when taking into account your hair length. You will often find that close-fitting hats with less material compliment shorter hair, while larger, wide-brimmed hats look great on longer-length hair… but as with most things, you’ve got to experiment to see what works.
- Consider Hair Style – If your hair is long enough to style, you have more options than long-and-loose. You can opt for a messy low bun at the back or side, or a loose braid, also at the back or side. Again, get in there and experiment!
- Consider Your Outfit – Sometimes a hat can clash with what you’re wearing, so it’s important to take into consideration the style of your outfit. A loose beret or knit hat looks sharp with a body con shirt and skinny jeans or trousers. Boho styles are really complimented by floppy, wide-brimmed hats. And something sleek and tailored would be well suited to a close-fitting cloche style.
- Color – Since it is Fall, with Winter on the way, you might as well try to embrace and incorporate some of the colors of the season. Yes, black is a classic, as is grey, and they can usually go with anything, but be bold and look for berries, rust colored, and dusky-hued varieties.
- Give it Your Style – As with so many points above, it all comes down to experimentation. If you feel like adding a brooch or feather to a hat…do it. Make it yours. You will ultimately (hopefully) own whatever look you rock, so rock it with confidence!
Ever since we all started using our phones as clocks, we have gotten away from wearing watches, which are really great pieces of jewelry that can last a lifetime. However, there are signs that fashion is shifting back toward using watches as focal points of outfits. Here are a few pieces to start building your collection before everyone else does:
A classic watch is something that will never go out of style. These are the watches that have metallic accents, neutral colors, and can basically work with any outfit, from a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a business suit.
If you are going to invest in a watch of this kind, ensure that it comes with a sturdy band for daily wear.
Watches you wear the to grocery store or to the movies are different than watches you’d wear elsewhere. They are made to be worn and roughed up a little bit. That doesn’t mean that they have to lack style, however. Instead, go with a unique wrap-around watch or something that has a gimmicky finish to it. That will help you to dress down any outfit but still have the feeling and appearance of a great watch.
In general, we tend to overlook gold jewelry and watches because we don’t always wear it. So much of fashion today caters to silver jewelry. However, a gold watch is a classic that is never going to go out of style. Just having one around is important, whether you have no other gold jewelry or you do.
Go for a gold in a shade that you like – if you don’t like yellow gold, go for something lighter or a beautiful rose gold color.
There are a few designers out there who make some of the funkiest, funniest watches to wear. These have bright colors, interesting dial options, and even bright bands. These aren’t going to be the watches that you wear on a daily basis, but rather the ones that will give you a little bit of a laugh when you need one.
Let’s be honest, we all dream about owning a Rolex or some watch adorned in diamonds. For most of us, that isn’t quite a reality just yet. However, you can get the next best thing by finding a watch that is decked out with some rhinestones or some glitter. You won’t get quite the same look, but they can be fun to wear when you want to have a little extra glamor.
Something For Play
Do you exercise a lot? Go on runs or go kayaking? You likely will want a watch for those activities (especially if you don’t want to get your phone wet) but don’t have one that you want to beat up. Investing in a great sports watch is the perfect way to motivate yourself to get out there and get moving.
A great watch is a piece that you can hold onto forever and even pass to your children. However, having one watch is never going to be enough for all that life throws at you. These are just a few of the watches you will need to have a truly complete collection.